Temu

My shit arrived...
Just tried to post it as promised but too many pixels which is ironic as most of the stuff is smaller than the pictures on their website.
A picture of gel for cleaning the dust out of your car, looked like a good amount of gel. In reality it is less than a packet of sweets you buy for a very small child.
Not tried on the boots yet, don't want to totally ruin my day.
One thing I will say, it comes wrapped in more plastic than really necessary.

Some of the things I've seen on their ads are ridiculously cheap. I've been very tempted but unlike you I don't know of anyone who has used it, so I've held back. A bit too shady I think.
I bought a tenners worth, delivered last Saturday. Got the thing I needed, supports to hold bamboo out of the way, then topped it up to just over the minimum order with bits n bobs. Garden gloves, ear defenders etc. Got a second order on the way. Tbh it's cheap Chinese shite but sometimes that's all you need. Not sure If I'd buy something more expensive. How would you complain return it?

I signed up about a month ago, spent £22 on a range of things including £1.87 trainers as an introductory offer. Then in the cold light of day I expected that I'd never see any of it. I was wrong! Big orange bag turned up about a week later with all my stuff and as it was a couple of days over the expected delivery, they gave me a £4.00 voucher.

Not long after I read a thing in one of the papers (can't recall which so cannot link) but it was not a tabloid. It basically said Amazon need to be worried. Temu is not a scam, but god knows what the people in China are getting paid to make the stuff (not much).

I have put in my second order just last week.

Doesn't look like a scam seems similar to Shein and DHgat
Some decent stuff on there

Screenshot_20230724_222754.jpg

Manchester City T shirt

Screenshot_20230724_222926.jpg

Finger Condoms

Screenshot_20230724_224018.jpg
Piss bottles

Screenshot_20230724_223012.jpg

Fake Muscle tops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.