Ten managers we should go for who are better than hughes

spanishblue said:
Bombo said:
all managers on the list have had great results this season except out of work rijkaard. Compare their records to Hughes then tell me my list is shit I will look at the facts not some idiots opinion

OK Genius

How many years did they have at there respective club to achieve these fantastic results.

I BET YOU IT WAS LONGER THAN 12 MONTHS in most cases
Ibet they dont have supporters like you cryin cos we aint won a trophey under the rag

Not a bad point you make but none of them have spent the amount of money Hughes has. With that in mind I think it's fair to say he has been a failure this far. And for the record I'm not crying about any lack of trophy but the fact that we seem to have gone backwards. Sideways if you want to be generous!

Bombo said:
spanishblue said:
Bombo said:
all managers on the list have had great results this season except out of work rijkaard. Compare their records to Hughes then tell me my list is shit I will look at the facts not some idiots opinion

OK Genius

How many years did they have at there respective club to achieve these fantastic results.

I BET YOU IT WAS LONGER THAN 12 MONTHS in most cases
Ibet they dont have supporters like you cryin cos we aint won a trophey under the rag

Not a bad point you make but none of them have spent the amount of money Hughes has. With that in mind I think it's fair to say he has been a failure this far. And for the record I'm not crying about any lack of trophy but the fact that we seem to have gone backwards. Sideways if you want to be generous!

Fergiscum took 5yrs just give the guy at least 2 and some of the money was well spent

I don't think Moyes is really that much better than Hughes. He's been given time and backing by his club even after poor seasons.

That is the difference between the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.