Ten managers we should go for who are better than hughes

"You know what!! I've got a feeling MH will still be here next season and what's more any spending will be reined in, I agree its all a gamble the worst part about it is, we have all had are hopes raised"

Why the hell would spending be reined in??? I'd love to hear your reasoning behind this idea, as it makes no sense at all. The owners have been clear time and time again in saying that it is a long term project, and its clear to anybody with any sort of understanding of football and the premier league in their head that the only way you can get to the top is through spending plenty of cash.

If spending was to be reined in because MH is still here, then surely they will get rid of him and get someone else in that they trust with the money? There is no logical explanation for your conclusion.

I said I had a feeling that spending will be reined in. I just cannot see the money thats already been spent being spent again, of course I'll eat humble pie if we do push the boat out.

Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

Get Him Out before he wastes our big chance to compete.

Do you know i was in the Hughes out camp till i saw some of the utter shite on here if this is an example of what some City fans are thinking i dis-spare for the club i love and am now firm in the belief Marks our man

I note your most active topic

is get your tin hat

spanishblue said:
Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

Do you know i was in the Hughes out camp till i saw some of the utter shite on here if this is an example of what some City fans are thinking i dis-spare for the club i love and am now firm in the belief Marks our man

What a wonderfully logical decision making process you must follow.

Its nice to say that you have that feeling Kirkstall Blue, but I'm asking you why you think this will be the case, not whether you feel this will be the case or not?

It is obvious that a lot of money will be spent in the Summer, whether we get big names in or not. For it has all but been confirmed that anywhere up to a dozen players will leave the club and at least half of them will need to be replaced. And unless you want to replace them with similar rubbish players, you probably have to spend at least 5 or 6 million each to replace each of them with even a mediocre upgrade in quality. That's without even considering the City premium and the fact we will be looking to get far better then a mediocre upgrade, it is easy to see 50-75 million just being spent to give the squad some depth, and that's without even considering the big names that we will no doubt try and attract to the club.

You have to remember what our owners are worth- its not 200 million or half a billion or something- its several billion dollars. Another summer of big spending is hardly going to break them. They have plenty to spend, and have never indicated that they are going to cut back or are unwilling to spend what is required to improve the club. The most recent piece of evidence is the massive parcel of land they bought near the stadium. I don't know how much they paid for it, and it could possibly be for commercial development, but I'd say it is more likely to be part of a plan for a future new training facility for the club. If your looking at reining in spending, your not going to be going and doing something like that now are you??

The only person i would replace Hughes with at the moment is Mourinho.

If I was ADUG, i would be very discreetly sounding him out to see if he would be interested and available. If he's not then I would have no problem sticking with Hughes.

spanishblue said:
Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

I think you'll find every manager on the list has got his team into a higher league finishing place than Hughes. And a couple of them have won their respective leagues.

I note your most active topic

is get your tin hat

Disturbance said:
spanishblue said:
Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

What a wonderfully logical decision making process you must follow.

Better than some judging by some of the names on the list

And thanks for your unwhity well thought out comments wonderful had everything to do with fuckall on the thread

all managers on the list have had great results this season except out of work rijkaard. Compare their records to Hughes then tell me my list is shit I will look at the facts not some idiots opinion

Bombo said:
all managers on the list have had great results this season except out of work rijkaard. Compare their records to Hughes then tell me my list is shit I will look at the facts not some idiots opinion

OK Genius

How many years did they have at there respective club to achieve these fantastic results.

I BET YOU IT WAS LONGER THAN 12 MONTHS in most cases
Ibet they dont have supporters like you cryin cos we aint won a trophey under the rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.