Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

Get Him Out before he wastes our big chance to compete.

FFS! 3 with premiership experience and 2 of those you won't get, so that leaves Roy Hodgeson who failed at Blackburn when they had money! So basically you are talking bollox!

Perhaps we should get Juande Ramos???????? Plenty of people wanted him last season although i doubt they would admit it now :)

So what if a manager hasn't got Premiership experience? Mourinho, Fergiscum, Wenger, Benitez, Ranieri... all managers who did a decent job without any experience in the English game.

It took baconface 5 years on the job to get things sorted cheesy
the other 3 took over squads and clubs in a much healthier position than us which were already winning trophies, and for every arsene whinger there is a ramos or a santini, imho it would be a far bigger gamble to bring in a foreign manager from a foreign league than it would be to stick with Hughes

mcfc1996 said:
Bombo said:
In no particular order

Martin Jol
David Moyes
Frank Rijkard
Roberto Mancini
Felix Magath
Markus Babbel
Elie Baup
Jose Anigo
Roy Hodgson
Herminio Menendez

Get Him Out before he wastes our big chance to compete.

There isn't anyone in this list I'd have before Hughes. In fact the only manager worth getting rid of Hughes for is Mourinho.
I agree and that is a non starter

bluemoon1078 said:
It took baconface 5 years on the job to get things sorted cheesy
the other 3 took over squads and clubs in a much healthier position than us which were already winning trophies, and for every arsene whinger there is a ramos or a santini, imho it would be a far bigger gamble to bring in a foreign manager from a foreign league than it would be to stick with Hughes

I totally agree with you when you say that some of those mentioned would be a huge gamble. My problem is that I believe keeping Hughes in charge is an even bigger gamble.

Is it really that big a gamble Cheesy?

We have the money to buy ourselves out of trouble if we need to (i.e. in the January transfer window). If it goes pear shaped, we are still going to have a squad full of good players for a new manager to come in and work with- the only big name I can possibly see going over the summer is Elano + maybe Dunne & Richards (Who on this seasons form, neither of them would be a great loss), and if it doesn't go pear shaped and Hughes gets it right then we are fine as well. It is not like the past where if we got it wrong it would mean the end of the club as we know it.

mcs said:

We have the money to buy ourselves out of trouble if we need to (i.e. in the January transfer window). If it goes pear shaped, we are still going to have a squad full of good players for a new manager to come in and work with- the only big name I can possibly see going over the summer is Elano + maybe Dunne & Richards (Who on this seasons form, neither of them would be a great loss), and if it doesn't go pear shaped and Hughes gets it right then we are fine as well. It is not like the past where if we got it wrong it would mean the end of the club as we know it.

I honestly think it is that big a gamble. I don't rate Hughes as a manager & never have. I can only see another wasted season with him in charge & tbh with you I don't want talk of replacing a manager halfway through a disappointing season. If he's still here next year & does do a decent job then I'll be pleased as tbh with you I don't give a flying fcuk who's in charge as long as the team is doing well. I'll also gladly hold my hands up & admit I was wrong, unfortunately I don't think I'll have to do this.

Cheesy said:
mcs said:

I honestly think it is that big a gamble. I don't rate Hughes as a manager & never have. I can only see another wasted season with him in charge & tbh with you I don't want talk of replacing a manager halfway through a disappointing season. If he's still here next year & does do a decent job then I'll be pleased as tbh with you I don't give a flying fcuk who's in charge as long as the team is doing well. I'll also gladly hold my hands up & admit I was wrong, unfortunately I don't think I'll have to do this.

Fair enough- but I don't think it has to necessarily be a wasted season even if Hughes was to fail. You just have to look at what that twat has done at Spurs- they'll probably just miss out on European qualification, but that was after picking up a grand 2 points from their first 8 games! It all depends on what people define success/failure/progress/no progress as I guess? Ah well, whatever happens we may as well just enjoy the ride.

mcs said:
Cheesy said:
mcs said:

Fair enough- but I don't think it has to necessarily be a wasted season even if Hughes was to fail. You just have to look at what that twat has done at Spurs- they'll probably just miss out on European qualification, but that was after picking up a grand 2 points from their first 8 games! It all depends on what people define success/failure/progress/no progress as I guess? Ah well, whatever happens we may as well just enjoy the ride.

I think that about sums up where i'm at with it, not necessarily a big Hughes inner but just see it as the best option to try and stick with it for once, we are almost a season into the 'project now' so let's give it just a bit longer and see where we get.

If Hughes does survive (and I hope he does) next season is do or die for him. I'd say he would need to get us into the top 6 and anything else is failure and P45 time.

Cheesy said:
mcs said:

You know what!! I've got a feeling MH will still be here next season and what's more any spending will be reined in, I agree its all a gamble the worst part about it is, we have all had are hopes raised.

pnjblue said:
Lets get him out blue's its our last chance next sunday lets get it heard at the game that, MARK HUGHES is not for our MANCHESTER CITY he's laughing at us.

WHAT the fuck are you on

Last chance????
Not for our Manchester City

YOU don't speak for me your off your fukin rocker were the richest club in the world
WITH SOME OF THE SHITTYIST FANS

laughing at us no
just rags like you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.