Tennis fans..

blueshortshorts

I hate em all..if the turbo timmy henman happy clappy brigade weren't bad enough, now we've got the Andy Murray bloody braveheart tossers.

Everything about tennis crowds is rubbish..I'd have more respect if they sat there politely applauding both players, like they are meant to do..they are not football fans, and should stop acting like it.

There's a group of students in silly hats jumping about celebrating every bloody point Murray scores, and he keeps "feeding off their support" according to the commentator(presumably by clenching his fist and doing a mini Uwe Rosler celebration) according to the commentator.. do me a favour, I'd have more respect if he clenched his fist and gave them all the wanker sign.

And don't even get me started on Cliff Richard...

blueshortshorts said:
I hate em all..if the turbo timmy henman happy clappy brigade weren't bad enough, now we've got the Andy Murray bloody braveheart tossers.

Everything about tennis crowds is rubbish..I'd have more respect if they sat there politely applauding both players, like they are meant to do..they are not football fans, and should stop acting like it.

There's a group of students in silly hats jumping about celebrating every bloody point Murray scores, and he keeps "feeding off their support" according to the commentator(presumably by clenching his fist and doing a mini Uwe Rosler celebration) according to the commentator.. do me a favour, I'd have more respect if he clenched his fist and gave them all the wanker sign.

you're right mate.they are a bunch of giddy twats are'nt they.saying that i would love to go yto wimbledon one year.hope murray gets to the final and big rodge twats him in straight sets.

unsworthblue said:
blueshortshorts said:

you're right mate.they are a bunch of giddy twats are'nt they.saying that i would love to go yto wimbledon one year.hope murray gets to the final and big rodge twats him in straight sets.

Good lad

New I could rely on support from Unsworth..used to play for Unsworth when I was about 8 or 9 (smashing green kit), as I used to live in whitefield many years ago...before I moved to Scotland. Had to move back down south last year to get away from all the Andy Murray fans!

unsworthblue said:
blueshortshorts said:

AGREED

unsworthblue said:
blueshortshorts said:

I'd recommend it, I was there on Friday at Court 2. Plenty of the Pimms-drinking set, but wandering around the grounds its normal folk just going to watch some sport wherever they can, even if it's a game of doubles on one of the outer courts. Great venue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.