Tennis fans..

TheMightyQuinn said:
My dad was watching the Murray game earlier, it was a bit like watching paint dry but not as exciting and at least when watching paint dry I'm not forced to watch an audience of cretins in slow motion wanking over 'British' Scottish Andy Murray. I'd love it if he said he played for Scotland and fuck the rest, but he won't.

I could be missing the internet sarcasm here, but Murray did say that a few years ago didnt he?

GStar said:
I quite enjoy watching a bit of blind Patriotism.

Its funny how people moan how Murray has gone from Scottish to British but everyone bashing the people in this thread are all English and not British.

I prefer womens tennis, still shit but they're fit some of them and the noises are great, the men do make a noise but it's more of an eerie sub terrain grunt as opposed to an orgasmic squeel from a lithe and nubile young Russian or something.

Come on Lleyton, let's do this.

Anyone watching the coverage may have seen a couple of girls having photos with a Brown Roo On Tour... not a patch on Blue Roo though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.