Tennis Thread

Ben Stokes scores 136* and puts on 76 with number 11 to beat Australia.
City score twice in the dying minutes to snatch the title from the rags.
Roy Race scores a hattrick as Melchester Rovers win the cup from 2 -0 down.
Unknown qualifier teenager Emma Raducanu wins US Open.
None of this happened, you know.

Can't forget the Ferrari garage celebrating they'd won the drivers championship only for Hamilton to make an overtake on the final corner, of the final lap of the final round of the championship.

Lovely Glasgow kids onto that pane of glass as well. Don't remember that bit!

Has there ever been a Grand Slam final contested by 2 Canadian born players before this game.
Almost certainly not. Canada has had virtually zero success in tennis grand slams and the very few times a Canadian has made a final they lost to a non-Canadian born player. It's extremely unlikely that two non-Canadian Canadian born players have met in a final.

She looks like butter wouldnt melt,all sweet and innocent......yet,she is a ruthless operator,a stone cold killer,with a never say die attitude and will to win.

An amazing achievement,and a wonderful fairy tale that is only just beginning.Her obvious talent aside,she just has that quality that can't be taught.....she has a confidence and a swagger,she is also very easy on the eye......she is going to be a superstar on and off the court.

Some of that tennis in the two sets was amongst the best i have seen in a womens game,it was fast,furious.emtional,and incredibly skillful.And even though the crowd were cunts for large parts of the match,she didnt let the predominantly one sided support effect her game - it was an awesome effort and im made up for our new Champ!

Very nice, but come on. Who gives a fuck about tennis?

I'm 62 years old and I have played or have friends who have played

Football Rugby Cricket Snooker Darts All types of cards Boxing Martial Arts, lower level car and motor bike sports and even some American sports such as Super Bowl and Entry level NASCAR

Well done to her, but its such a minor / privalaged sport that I cant do it

Very nice, but come on. Who gives a fuck about tennis?

I'm 62 years old and I have played or have friends who have played

Football Rugby Cricket Snooker Darts All types of cards Boxing Martial Arts, lower level car and motor bike sports and even some American sports such as Super Bowl and Entry level NASCAR

Well done to her, but its such a minor / privalaged sport that I cant do it
I'm sure Emma doesn’t give a flying fuck what you think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.