Tennis

Bournemouth won’t thank you for calling it a warm up. It is highly ranked as a WTF tournament!

Oh well, it was too windy for the Brits

I watched the first set and I think it was Annabel Croft on the commentary saying she spoke to Emma and she was saying she was still fighting the demons off-court ?? Look she is still very talented and still young enough to come again. But if only it was that easy, She needs to address the mental block and demons she's carrying

Maybe Andy Murray could become her full-time coach and install some positive attitude even a little bit of anger
She needs something and giving it her all is the first step, Leave nothing on the court if you want to twin badly

Oh well, it was too windy for the Brits

I watched the first set and I think it was Annabel Croft on the commentary saying she spoke to Emma and she was saying she was still fighting the demons off-court ?? Look she is still very talented and still young enough to come again. But if only it was that easy, She needs to address the mental block and demons she's carrying

Maybe Andy Murray could become her full-time coach and install some positive attitude even a little bit of anger
She needs something and giving it her all is the first step, Leave nothing on the court if you want to twin badly
I thought she was poor today. Her return of serve, normally a strong point, was weak and she didn’t serve great.
Her biggest demon is her dad who interferes a lot instead of letting her get on with it, not the first to suffer from that.

I thought she was poor today. Her return of serve, normally a strong point, was weak and she didn’t serve great.
Her biggest demon is her dad who interferes a lot instead of letting her get on with it, not the first to suffer from that.

That is easy to sort out and just get a court order on him.

Look she is an adult now and in full control of her life and if her dad is getting in her head then cut him off from having a say, Having a sporting life away from family is so important and you need a line in the sand at her age.
From now on she needs a proper training camp and be ruthless in who is in control, Andy Murray has had the same sort of thing with his mum, But that stopped and both got on better and Andy had a good training camp.

Obviously not tennis but the local art gallery has an exhibition of weird tennis tables called Wiff Waff.
You are allowed to play on them

Wiff-Waff-is-Playing-at-My-Gaff-install-web.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.