Terrace / Fashion wear

The problem with "casual/lad" wear is that the only criteria for a brand to cecome fashionable is that it has a visible, recognisable label. Hence Stone Island, Paul and Shark etc etc etc.

And it is worn by overweight bald men or teenage wannabe-hooligans.

Blunderer said:
The problem with "casual/lad" wear is that the only criteria for a brand to cecome fashionable is that it has a visible, recognisable label. Hence Stone Island, Paul and Shark etc etc etc.

And it is worn by overweight bald men or teenage wannabe-hooligans.

I don't agree - the clothing with the larger labels on will get picked up on by the masses but the best items have much more subtle branding.

stony said:
Chris Mac said:
Apparently making a big comeback with the likes of Fila, Tacchini and some of the newer stuff, Fjall Raven and One True Saxon mixed in as well. Anyone into that sort of gear these days? Been browsing a few sites and wishing I'd kept hold of some of my old gear from the early eighties. Originals are going for a fortune!

I hope you've got a sicknote ? You've been missing for months!

Yeah, not been around for a while mate. Had a few personal things to deal with. Bluemoon is not that important in the big scheme of things mate.

I agree Ed. Fjall Raven have some good gear with subtle labels and it's not so in your face as some of the others. I like to wear decent gear and I'm in my mid forties.........not bald, maybe carrying a few extra pounds but I'd rather look half decent than wear anything from George or Primark!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.