Terrace / Fashion wear

And it is worn by overweight bald men or teenage wannabe-hooligans.

Exactly. You have to wonder about the mental state of anyone, especially middle aged men, who bang on about bleedin Lacoste this and Fred Perry that and think it gives them some sort of identity.

Sheep of the highest order and pure comedy stereotypes.

On a separate note, although touched upon on this thread, what a complete joke and tit Danny Dyer is.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
And it is worn by overweight bald men or teenage wannabe-hooligans.

Exactly. You have to wonder about the mental state of anyone, especially middle aged men, who bang on about bleedin Lacoste this and Fred Perry that and think it gives them some sort of identity.

Sheep of the highest order and pure comedy stereotypes.

On a separate note, although touched upon on this thread, what a complete joke and tit Danny Dyer is.

i have to wonder about middle aged men who feel comfortable going out in a pair of Asdas jeans and shoes from Clarkes. When did they give up caring ?

last week i bought a ralph lauren jacket and very smart it is too. The zips are of the highest quality.

adidasconsortium4.jpg

Just got myself a pair of these, Adidas Consortium, £100, only 390 pairs worldwide!!!

Also got one of these....

fila_track_top_large.jpg

And one of these....

b8a9_1.JPG

Looks better than on the pic though!!

remember the adidas new york tracksuit,worth a few quid now a days if you have one from the 80's hidden away in your wardrobe..

I still wear these....I'd had em since I was about 12, so they're knocking on for 10 years old, maybe more!

SL%2072%20Light%20Blue.jpg

And I do own various tracktops...and vinyl Nike, Adidas & Fred Perry Satchels....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.