Terrible attendance tonight.....

feedthedonkey said:
Berkshire blue said:
Why even bother charging for these televised games. Lets face it the gate recipts the money from ESPN won't even cover Tevez weekly wage. The owners don't need the money. The rags owners are after every penny they can squeeze from the scum. With us it's just about returning us to our rightfull place as Englands top club.

"return us to our rightfull place"

few things to mention...

.in order for you to return their you had to be the best which you never have been.
.it is hardly your rightful place when you did nothing to earn all this money.
.you had a chance to prove to united fans that you were the better fans but now your the fans who are now the glroy-hunters....chasing bigger things than f.a cup ties.

I go on other clubs forums not be a WUM but to hear other fans views but this is the most retarded and biased form i have ever seen. do you think Tevez & Djeko had even heard of Man City until you got the money?

just enjoy your time as being up there but do not make out like you deserve it when you dont
pity you can't spell as well as you patronise

The rag twat wrote .."this is the most retarded and biased form i have ever seen"

obviously the slimey cnut has`nt seen the bebe will be better than Silva quote on ragcafe

feedthedonkey said:
Berkshire blue said:
Why even bother charging for these televised games. Lets face it the gate recipts the money from ESPN won't even cover Tevez weekly wage. The owners don't need the money. The rags owners are after every penny they can squeeze from the scum. With us it's just about returning us to our rightfull place as Englands top club.

few things to mention...

.in order for you to return their you had to be the best which you never have been.
.you had a chance to prove to united fans that you were the better fans but now your the fans who are now the glroy-hunters....chasing bigger things than f.a cup ties.

I go on other clubs forums not be a WUM but to hear other fans views but this is the most retarded and biased form i have ever seen. do you think Tevez & Djeko had even heard of Man City until you got the money?

just enjoy your time as being up there but do not make out like you deserve it when you dont
Who the fuck asked you?

if you told me i had to miss one set of games this season the first i'd choose to miss would be premier league home games.

i never understand why when we play fulham in the league at home we get 45k+ yet when we played sheff weds, or forest both much bigger clubs and with the potential of a great cup tie with cheaper tickets we have a half empty ground. give me a cup game over the league any day of the week.

Bluemoon115 said:
feedthedonkey said:

few things to mention...

Who the fuck asked you?
shitttt we've won everything now we have the glory hunters
oh hang on a minute we havent won anything, glory hunters can't hunt without glory, you red nob. i am yet to see blatant tourists at city, taking pictures of statues and posing in front of mary d's or whatever bollocks.

Dont no if its been said but rounds 3 and 4 should be included in season ticket price.
these matches have never been well supported so why should that change now.

feedthedonkey said:
Berkshire blue said:

few things to mention...

We deserved that money just putting up with rival cunts like you all our lives.

If we had Glory Hunter's don't you think they would attend cup games then and sell out the ground? My god how much percentage does a United fan use from his brain? Enough to remind him to breath which is most unfortunate.

Jog on its a City Forum ya wanna cry go on a fuckin Malcom Glazer board and moan how he fuks you all rotten by MAKING you go to the cup games. This was my topic for City fans WUM rags can go suck a dick and wank over the Hernandez "35 Years" photoshopped picture you all believed to be real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.