Terrible attendance tonight.....

city could play over 60 games this season, including 9 aways in europe, the bottom line is we don't have a fan base which calls upon 1000's to take the place of the regular match goers, so at some point many will pick and choose.

by the sounds of it brum away is going to be a flop as well even at 24 quid, which is suprising, i thought loads of fans would want the chance to snap up 20 loyalty points, or do they only want them for the big games that they moan about missing out on.

I didnt go - had to sacrifice it for family reasons and i rarely miss.
However as in cup direct scheme i gave my tickets to a work colleague from Sheffield. He's a nigerian chap, he took his son and has been ringing me ever since saying what a fantastic time and experience he had. It was his first ever english game so he really appreciated it and he has always considered himself a utd fan as well!!! Although i hate missing a city game, it was a great silver lining hearing him rave on so much.
I think the attendance was ok for a replay given the games we've had and what we've got coming up. think we're obsessed with ours and utd's attendances - does it really matter ffs??
COME ON CITY!!!

black mamba said:
28,000 is about normal for City at this stage of the competition ...... nothing out of the ordinary with last nights crowd!

We got about that in the fifth round against a Premier League team (bolded for emphasis) last year when we played Stoke so yesterday's attendance, disappointing as it may be to see so many empty seats, shouldn't surprise anyone really.

fathellensbellend said:
city could play over 60 games this season, including 9 aways in europe, the bottom line is we don't have a fan base which calls upon 1000's to take the place of the regular match goers, so at some point many will pick and choose.

by the sounds of it brum away is going to be a flop as well even at 24 quid, which is suprising, i thought loads of fans would want the chance to snap up 20 loyalty points, or do they only want them for the big games that they moan about missing out on.
yeah i thought this was gonna be a top midweek away game but, apparently we've only sold over 1500? 24quid is a good price compared to the likes of united chelsea and spurs

benji15 said:
manchester must be red
imagine if the was 27000 people at old trafford it would never happen
thats because sir Malcolm, your owner robs money out of all your season ticket holders bank accounts for cup games, without consent. forcing them to go, you rag twat.

Scottyboi said:
I went to the away leg and skint myself, so I went to the pub with my bro who bought me beer all night. I'm that shit of a blue im scrubbing my MCFC tattoo off with a brillo pad as we speak.

This made me laugh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.