Terry Christian the T**T

mcfc said:
east2 said:
I will be at a friends b'day party this month and he will be there,should i knock fuck out of him or ignore the little twat!
last summer after they won the league he was mouthing off, I threatend to do him and he shit himself!

ask him if he is such a big fan of the rags. why was he sat in a talk shite station when the rags are playing, or is he only in it for the money
and why does he try and speak like a manc when he is a yoner carrot cruncher

He was actually born in brooks bar, and supported City as a kid,then swithched to the dark side.
He now lives in Bramhall, and was sat in a friends garden on the very day they won the league at Wigan last year drinking champagne!
While i was on my way back from a8-1 drubbing at Boro.

He's a twat!

east2 said:
I will be at a friends b'day party this month and he will be there,should i knock fuck out of him or ignore the little twat!
last summer after they won the league he was mouthing off, I threatend to do him and he shit himself!

Yes twat the twat

east2 said:
mcfc said:
ask him if he is such a big fan of the rags. why was he sat in a talk shite station when the rags are playing, or is he only in it for the money
and why does he try and speak like a manc when he is a yoner carrot cruncher

He was actually born in brooks bar, and supported City as a kid,then swithched to the dark side.
He now lives in Bramhall, and was sat in a friends garden on the very day they won the league at Wigan last year drinking champagne!

He's a twat!

Yes he does live in Bramhall, just off Woodford Road. Prime City area, probably why he has a chip on his shoulder.

east2 said:
mike o said:
Its his job to be a controversial bellend,dont take it to heart!

Ive met him a few times at charity doos and hes a nice fella,just plays a part in the media to earn a few bob

Wrong! ask the three girls he had in tears at the last party my friend had! he then ended up having a fall out with his missus and stormed off.
looking forward to meeting him again at the do in a few weeks, already warned my missus that he's getting it, first time he steps out of line!
east2...this party sounds like its gonna be mint!!! youve gotta get someone to film you rubbishing him, and post it on here. hahaha

He is a professional tosser.

The absolute dictionary definition of a smarmy,cocksure,arrogant rag tool.

I have a brother-in-law who acts in almost exactly the same way and thinks Christian and Pat Crerand are role models..A complete,utter nobhead.

Christian is the no.1 in my list of "Rag media wankers who need a good slap."

Nreddishblue said:
east2 said:

He's a twat!

Yes he does live in Bramhall, just off Woodford Road. Prime City area, probably why he has a chip on his shoulder.

I was 18 Highfield Parkway off Patch Lane tell me he doesnt live there, and if he does tell me its not number 18 please

east2 said:
mike o said:
Its his job to be a controversial bellend,dont take it to heart!

Ive met him a few times at charity doos and hes a nice fella,just plays a part in the media to earn a few bob

Wrong! ask the three girls he had in tears at the last party my friend had! he then ended up having a fall out with his missus and stormed off.
looking forward to meeting him again at the do in a few weeks, already warned my missus that he's getting it, first time he steps out of line!
fuck me you sound really hard

I've just read what he put in one of the papers re Barry.
Sorry about this but that guy is a fucking idiot who wants to put his false teeth in backwards and eat himself to death.
Absolute 100% dick of the highest order and I hope he dies of swine flu!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.