Terry Christian wants to be Mayor of Manchester

He's obviously not earning much at the mo. He is mad for attention. Fuck him.

Who would be a better Mayor of Manchester than Terry Christian?

Gerry Francis, Osama Bin Laden, Kermit the Frog, me, anyone, no-one.

Herman Goering even. Ok, he may be a dead Nazi, smack addicted, cross dressing anti-Semite, but at least he isn't as smug as Terry.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
Anthony Wilson would have been worse, but he's dead of course, so no worries there then!

What a completely ridiculous post.
Anthony H. Wilson has undoubtedly done more in his,(sadly),brief life to promote Manchester,its musical legacy and its nightlife than anyone else in my lifetime.
He was a tireless campaigner for the city,was constantly singing its praises,was responsible for signing some of the best bands in the world,(all Mancunians,or Salfordians if you want to split hairs),and created the greatest nightclub on the planet,(voted "club of the year" by Mixmag a record 6 times).
Yes,he was a rag - but if you can't see past that and recognise his massive contribution to our great city,then I feel sorry for you.
He would have made a cracking lord mayor,and would have got my vote in a heartbeat.
Your comments are both ignorant and disrespectful to a great man who is sorely missed by anyone who truly loves Manchester.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Llewellyn Dowd said:
Anthony Wilson would have been worse, but he's dead of course, so no worries there then!

Anthony H. Wilson has undoubtedly done more in his,(sadly),brief life to promote Manchester,its musical legacy and its nightlife than anyone else in my lifetime.
He was a tireless campaigner for the city,was constantly singing its praises,was responsible for signing some of the best bands in the world,(all Mancunians,or Salfordians if you want to split hairs),and created the greatest nightclub on the planet,(voted "club of the year" by Mixmag a record 6 times).
Yes,he was a rag - but if you can't see past that and recognise his massive contribution to our great city,then I feel sorry for you.
He would have made a cracking lord mayor,and would have got my vote in a heartbeat.
Your comments are both ignorant and disrespectful to a great man who is sorely missed by anyone who truly loves Manchester.
Well it's all about opinions innit? I think your post is ridiculous. Your opinion of him is nearly as high as his own was. I just think he was an arrogant, condescending, self important twat with a superiority complex, but there you go. Relax you prick.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
Well it's all about opinions innit? I think your post is ridiculous. Your opinion of him is nearly as high as his own was. I just think he was an arrogant, condescending, self important twat with a superiority complex, but there you go. Relax you prick.

I suggest winding your neck in.
I'm relaxed as can be - but then i'm not the one hurling the insults.
I shall now search Google and endeavour to find your lasting contributions to the City of Manchester.
I may be gone some time...

Llewellyn Dowd said:

Never met the twat then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.