Terry Christian wants to be Mayor of Manchester

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Llewellyn Dowd said:
Ooh! Got a dictionary to hand have we? We really need the Latin origin information now don't we?

Do you seriously believe we'd all be living in 'squalor' then, if it wasn't for Anthony (Do you know who I am?) Wilson? You're deluded.

Bob Scott has done more for Manchester for one.

No,I don't require a dictionary - its called an education,and it means that I can spell seven letter words correctly,unlike you.
Actually,Bob Scott is not a bad call - he is a decent bloke who has Manchesters' interests at heart.
I just fail to understand your hatred of a man you never met.
And surely even you must concede that Wilson did a lot of good for Manchester,whether you liked him as a person or not?
Oh and if you're going to assume the role of grammar policeman, you have to get everything right. For instance, you missed the apostrophe in it's. As in (It's called an education).

Actually, when I reread your last post (if only!) it's full of mistakes (Manchester's not Manchesters') and all those missed spaces. You really are a buffoon aren't you?

Llewellyn Dowd said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
No,I don't require a dictionary - its called an education,and it means that I can spell seven letter words correctly,unlike you.
Actually,Bob Scott is not a bad call - he is a decent bloke who has Manchesters' interests at heart.
I just fail to understand your hatred of a man you never met.
And surely even you must concede that Wilson did a lot of good for Manchester,whether you liked him as a person or not?
Oh and if you're going to assume the role of grammar policeman, you have to get everything right. For instance, you missed the apostrophe in it's. As in (It's called an education).

40-30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.