Terry Christian

Broadening the discussion a bit..

I do a lot of work with Tameside schools and had to make a visit to Canon Johnson primary in Ashton this morning

Any of you lot that know it will know it is wedged in the middle of a narrow set of terraces just on the edge of Ashton town centre.

So I'm parking up and at the same time waiting to get into my spot to allowan old biddy to pull out in her car from the opposite side of the road.
I park up and this bloke driving an american pick up truck pulls up beside me , glaring, forehead vein throbbing with anger and gives a furious 'wanker' gesture from the shoulder....

I'm puzzled ....

.... until I spotted the Rag badge hanging from his rear view... (I have a big MCFC sticker in the rear window)

He received the finger from me ... but in retrospect I should have just laughed my socks off

... so off speeds a very angry and bitter man at a speed that makes me thankful that the kids were already in school.....

.. they don't like it up 'em !!!!!

I was hoping that we might have had some fun with Terry the changeling after winning the league, but the little tw@t couldn't hold !!!

Only ever seen his twitter once and he started having a pop at Ashton Under-Lyne saying most City fans come from there or something, funny thing is, it's actually red lmao.

And for the record, who is he? Only ever heard of him after a Natalie Pike tweet about him.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Only ever seen his twitter once and he started having a pop at Ashton Under-Lyne saying most City fans come from there or something, funny thing is, it's actually red lmao.

And for the record, who is he? Only ever heard of him after a Natalie Pike tweet about him.
A mouthy scummer who once looked down his nose at Kurt Cobain on The Word and used to sniff Danni Behrs undercrackers when she was hiding Giggs' Salami.
He now spews his scumaganda on Talkshite FM

vlad06 said:
Anybody seen the tweets and retweets recently? The fucking twat.

Any Rag that has a mindless opinion on City and our "rich Arab owners" can say any nonsensical bullshit to him and be subsequently gifted with a retweet.

Sunday is the day. Fingers crossed.

Have i fuck. i'd rather put thinners in me eyes...

He is a fucking no mark see him in Bramhall village now and again ,(the daughter lives there with her mum) You have to feel like stamping on his head, but why be arsed, most kids today would say Terry who? Joker

andyhinch said:
He is a fucking no mark see him in Bramhall village now and again ,(the daughter lives there with her mum) You have to feel like stamping on his head, but why be arsed, most kids today would say Terry who? Joker
I would love to run into him.
He's got one of those faces you wouldnt stop punching in the back of the ambulance

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
andyhinch said:
He's got one of those faces you wouldnt stop punching in the back of the ambulance

How long have you been a Paramedic?

Petetheblu said:
Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
andyhinch said:

How long have you been a Paramedic?
Ever since they stopped filming Casualty.
Gotta get my fix you know and Scrubs, simply doesnt do it for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.