Terry Christian

He used to live in Bramhall/Cheadle Hulme when I was a teenager. Met him for the first time at the "Supper Bar" Fish and Chip shop in 1980
He was a rag then but the accent he subsequently cultivated for the Word is a total fake. St. Bedes (his school - Private and Catholic) wouldn't have let him talk like that in a billion years and he didn't talk like on the ocassions I've met him.

He used to live in Bramhall/Cheadle Hulme when I was a teenager. Met him for the first time at the "Supper Bar" Fish and Chip shop in 1980
He was a rag then but the accent he subsequently cultivated for the Word is a total fake. St. Bedes (his school - Private and Catholic) wouldn't have let him talk like that in a billion years and he didn't talk like on the ocassions I've met him.

Correct pal, he went to St Bede's but acts and talks like he's working class.

Although less said about Bede's the better. It was full of noncey teachers and priests back in the day..

Correct pal, he went to St Bede's but acts and talks like he's working class.

Although less said about Bede's the better. It was full of noncey teachers and priests back in the day..
Plenty of working class lads of Irish descent who passed the Eleven Plus and went to St Bedes or Xaverian.

Not everyone who fits that demographic is a **** but Terry certainly is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.