Terry or Ferdinand?

west didsblue

It's been reported that Roy Hodgson will choose between Terry and Ferdinand for the England squad.

I would take neither. Cahill and Lescott for me.

Likewise, I'd take neither.

I think England have got the weakest CBs for a long time at the moment. Lescott is probably the best - I'm not even that sure on Cahill, never really got the hype.

Terry , class defender - played poor last night but still best English centre back we have

Markt85 said:
Terry , class defender - played poor last night but still best English centre back we have
lol
well past it. this is why enggland will remain shit, keeping in players who are no longer any good just because they used to be. lampard, gerrard, terry, ferdinand fuck them off and let the younger lads play. (see germany)

tommcfc said:
Markt85 said:
lol
well past it. this is why enggland will remain shit, keeping in players who are no longer any good just because they used to be. lampard, gerrard, terry, ferdinand fuck them off and let the younger lads play. (see germany)

Well do we believe a paper with more fake stories a week than most make in a year or do we wait until Hodgson picks his training camp then make a decision.

tommcfc said:
Markt85 said:
lol

Terry and Lampard both were brilliant in getting Chelsea to champions league final , bar the sending off i would say Terry was the best player in the first leg and Lampard 2nd leg against the best team in the world.

If Terry was ''shit and passed it'' do you really think he would be Captain for Chelsea that are winning trophys ?

Markt85 said:
tommcfc said:
Markt85 said:
lol

Terry and Lampard both were brilliant in getting Chelsea to champions league final , bar the sending off i would say Terry was the best player in the first leg and Lampard 2nd leg against the best team in the world.

If Terry was ''shit and passed it'' do you really think he would be Captain for Chelsea that are winning trophys ?

Just playing devils advocate here, but when was the last time Terry and Lampard were brilliant for England?

Terry for me. Not as good as a few years ago but still class.

Wouldnt take Rio personally but I will get accused of having blue specs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.