Test Driving A Car

Don't mind one or two careful owners but you don't want to end up with an old banger that's been round the clock a few times :)
It's the cars that have had 1 careful owner but 10 bad ones, that you have to be wary of.

I’m test driving a few at the mo as I’m thinking of getting a company car (my company does it via salary sacrifice which, if I get an EV, makes it worth it).

I’ve just said exactly that to the dealers. They know I’m not going to subsequently buy off them so don’t get any follow ups.
Test drove a Polestar 2 EV last March before signing on the dotted line for one on a salary sacrifice deal - only had it for an hour and had the salesmen (from the Trafford Centre Outlet) in the passenger seat - the test drive was enough to convince me and i've been running one for over a year now - not what I usually have but as an EV with a decent range (Long Range SIngle Motor) its been epic!

I remember looking for a new pick up back in 07, just wanted a very plain work truck with a manual transmission. I went to GMC, Toyota, Dodge and Ford. Long story short, the Ford salesman was your stereotypical nimrod and when we shook hands he went in for the kill, tried his hardest to get in first and squeeze like hell. I told him what I was looking for but he just kept trying to upsell this very nice, way over the top tricked out Laramie F250. We took it for a ride, it was a nice truck but nothing I was looking for. When we got back I told him I wasn’t interested and put my hand out, I crushed his hand so bad and stared him in the eye hoping he’d whimper, to his credit he didn’t squeal but I held it for a while, don’t fuck with carpenters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.