TEVEZ 7/4

I have not read the whole thread but I wuld love him to stay but the noises start from his camplet's not waste a lot of time get the big money plus Benzima (sp).

Why do some blues flap like a brass's beef curtains when some two bob publication prints a load of old shite, the original bullshit story was in the Sunday People and all the rest of the media have picked it up, Tevez ain't going anywhere, he stated he wants to stay and make the club a real force and just as important Madrid can't afford him, the spanish economy is in the shit and Real Madrid is backed by institutions and financial companys affiliated with the spanish government.

Relax lads , Carlos is here to stay.

sorry mate please read the forum topic headline its not about papers its about a lot of cash saying he is going

kippax23 said:
sorry mate please read the forum topic headline its not about papers its about a lot of cash saying he is going
40 million's knowhere near is valuation,at least 60.

Carlos The Jackal said:
I've read it,so wot if people are daft enough to put a few bob on skybet, just goes to show how gullable some people are.
14/1 to 11\8 is serious money not a few bob

kippax23 said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
I've read it,so wot if people are daft enough to put a few bob on skybet, just goes to show how gullable some people are.
14/1 to 11\8 is serious money not a few bob
As someone said, the Spanish economy is badly crippled at the moment, Real won't have the money they usually lend from the banks to buy Tevez.

People need to chill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.