TEVEZ 7/4

not my fault! said:
If we had the following join us:

Silva
Torres
Dzeko (Maybe to partner Torres with Silva just behind)
Boatang
Kaka (possible I think)
Milner

Would you still be upset if Tevez left? I'm not so sure I would be tbh. But it would be dependant on the above signing.
You're being very unrealistic though. Torres, Dzeko and Kaka!?? Plus Silva and Milner!!???? Not going to happen.

I'd be devastated if Tevez left. And i don't think any realistic bunch of signings would dampen my devastation. I love the guy.

Tricky_Trev said:
not my fault! said:

Silva
Torres
Boatang
Kaka (possible I think)
Milner

Would you still be upset if Tevez left? I'm not so sure I would be tbh. But it would be dependant on the above signing.
You're being very unrealistic though. Torres, Dzeko and Kaka!?? Plus Silva and Milner!!???? Not going to happen.

I'd be devastated if Tevez left. And i don't think any realistic bunch of signings would dampen my devastation. I love the guy.

Never say never!

not my fault! said:

Silva
Torres
Boatang
Kaka (possible I think)
Milner

For me it is important that if Tevez does go it is not for a straight cash deal. Money is unimportant to us as a club so from a PR point of view nobody would believe that we "just couldnt turn down that kind of money". If the deal involved Kaka for instance it would be much easier to pass it off as a good deal for all concerned!

if we sell an thats a big if.

50 million an tranny should weaken the blow.

if its cash only.i would make them have to break the world record again.

or they can go fuck themselfs. ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
What i worry about Madrid, is that they are very good at manipulating the press, especially marca, usually if they want someone, they get them, i wouldnt sell them a virus mind ;)
The thing is there is nothing in the Marca about this. It seems out of all the papers in the world Real Madrid are using the Sunday People lol

All the 'reports from Spain' all emanate from one report in 'Sport', which quotes the 'prensa inglesa', the 'english press' in the very first line of the article. Later on, it quotes 'the tablion The People', that oh so reliable fountain of fact. Besides all that, 'Sport' is a Catalan paper and would hardly get any exclusive scoops on Real Madrid, there's not even a whisper on TeamFranco.com, sorry, Marca.com, or even AS, the two Madrid based papers. Furthermore, Mourinho has already said he doesn't want or need a striker, he wants a central midfielder, a left winger, and two full backs. Besides all that, it seems likely that Gerrard and Di Maria will end up at Real Madrid, Kaká as a Perez signing won't be sold, so even if Ronaldo played on the wing, one would imagine their midfield and forward line up would be;

------------------Alonso--------------------

-----------Kaká-----------Gerrard

Ronaldo-----------------------------Dí Maria

-----------------Higuaín/Benzema-----------

No need to panic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.