TEVEZ 7/4

johnmc said:
Why are people so sure this wont happen? If Real DID come calling do you all think that Tevez wont go?

so why didnt he go there last year when they were after him?<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 pm --<br /><br />
dw7 said:
johnmc said:
Why are people so sure this wont happen? If Real DID come calling do you all think that Tevez wont go?

but he "loves" city dont you know that

who do you "support" dw?

Tricky_Trev said:
If they make a bid, of course he'll want to go. He's Latin American - they all want to play for Real Madrid.

But by the same token, i can't envisage City being too keen to sell. It would severely damage "the project" and our reputation amongst the world's top players if they see Tevez AND Robinho jump ship this summer. It would set us back a couple of years. And for that reason, i don't think we'll sell, even if he decides he does want to leave. We'd probably come to some agreement with him whereby if he agrees to stay for 1 more year, we'll let him leave next summer if he still wants to go to Real Madrid. If we improve dramatically and mount some form of title challenge, there may then be a slim chance we could convince him to stay longer. If not, he moves on and we move on.

But i pray that he'll stay for a good 4/5 years, because i have a man-crush on him. The sexy beast.

sorry but have I missed the interview when Carlos Tevez actually said he wants to play for Real Madrid?<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:38 pm --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
As has already been stated Tevez could have gone to Real Madrid when he moved from United but he chose us for various reasons. He is also the type of player that likes to play for the underdog and make a difference. Unless he has had a huge fallout with Mancini there is zero chance of him going.

Exactly who in the World can pay better wages also....is he going to take a paycut?

Mancini always says that if a player is unhappy it is better that he goes but Tevez has just had his best season ever here and plays nearly every game. Also it's easy to say that (of Robinho) as it's clear we want shut. Tevez is our talisman and won't be allowed to leave "Welcome to Manchester" and all that.

Are we seriously saying he is going because he can speak Spanish? Nothing would ever suprise me in football but I'd say Tevez to Real Madrid is doubtful to say the least.

an excellent post, I agree with every word

Not certain Tevez will stay, but Real already have 3 forwards who cost a fortune.

Their money would be better spent chasing Maicon rather than trying to tempt the wealthiest owner on earth.

Please people can we show a bit more faith in our club and our owner?

Fact - Tevez signed for us because he believed in the project; we moved from 10th to 5th, he can see the likes of Yaya, Silva, Boateng and likely other big names joining

Fact - he is settled in the area and extremely well paid

Fact - he has to my knowledge not said he is interested in Real Madrid, nor has his agent, so even IF Real want him, he is not likkely to say yes

Fact - our owners pushed the boat out to sign him, are they really likely to let him leave us after one season? Dream on guys - Robbie will be allowed to go cos he cannot hack it, with Carlos it is an entirely different story

Fact - he probably could have gone to Madrid last season and he chose not to

Show a bit of faith and confidence in our owners

They should forget about Tevez and put a 250k bid in for Rooney based on his World Cup.

BringBackSwales said:
Please people can we show a bit more faith in our club and our owner?

Fact - Tevez signed for us because he believed in the project; we moved from 10th to 5th, he can see the likes of Yaya, Silva, Boateng and likely other big names joining

Fact - he is settled in the area and extremely well paid

Fact - he has to my knowledge not said he is interested in Real Madrid, nor has his agent, so even IF Real want him, he is not likkely to say yes

Fact - our owners pushed the boat out to sign him, are they really likely to let him leave us after one season? Dream on guys - Robbie will be allowed to go cos he cannot hack it, with Carlos it is an entirely different story

Fact - he probably could have gone to Madrid last season and he chose not to

Show a bit of faith and confidence in our owners

^^^^^^^ all of that ^^^^^^^

The small matter of a contract says that King Carlos stays and no-one else can afford to buy it out anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.