Tevez, a solution?

rickmcfc

So he wants to be near his family, in South America but nobody can afford him. Wouldnt the best solution be a swap deal with Santos for Neymar and we get sone cash? It's a win win situation really, thoughts?

Not convinced that Neymar would be a success in the Premier League, at least not instantly...when we replace a player like Tevez we have to be sure they're going to suit the team and the league.

I think we should just move the whole club over to Argentina and be done with it.

Why dont we just say "Tevez you can leave for free but you have to play for River Plate and if you ever come back to Europe to play for a team we will sue the crap out of you until you understand the value of money again

I agree with Ben here. Getting rid of Tevez is ultimately the way forward as he could become the apple which rots the rest of the barrel. However, I don't think Neymar would be the answer

I do like the thoughts is the OP though. Maybe a swap with Higuain and/or Benzema at Madrid could be the way forward as an alternative. Tevez gets his wish, we get rid of our problem, whilst replacing him with a couple of proven options.

He loses our respect by lying

He wants away to get a big signing on fee and to play for a more glamorous club - nothing wrong with that, he's not a City fan and he owes us nothing.

But to play us for fools by making out it's all about missing his daughters is cheap. He's won everything worth winning in Europe and he's got enough money for ever so why not just sign for his local team in Argentina and then he can play happy families ad infinitum.

rickmcfc said:
So he wants to be near his family, in South America but nobody can afford him. Wouldnt the best solution be a swap deal with Santos for Neymar and we get sone cash? It's a win win situation really, thoughts?

Not a bad idea, but not neymar.... Lucas at sao paulo

Why not move family to Spain/Italy/Portugal for a few years until he retires, could visit every week for a day or 2 after a game

End of day he comes from a ghetto and a shit hole in Argentina, he has been in England 5 years and still does not speak English…not to mention he hates Manchester….

My solution if I was the Shiek, keep him….we don’t need money…..I would send him out on loan to a team closer to home and family.....in the Falkland Islands Football League (FIFL). He could embrace the culture (and sheep) that the Malvinas / Falklands had to offer and fly to the mainland in no time. Them Argies claim the Falklands as their own anyway right so technically home? A season or two down there would make him appreciate the joys of Manchester a little more! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.