Tevez, a solution?

henning said:
My first post in this forum. Hi!

I believe it's crucial that the club takes a hard line in this matter. Either we sell him at market value, or he must be made to stay and honor his contract - and shut up. If he gets off that easy, by Christmas we will have 2-3 of Tevez' teammates trying the same thing.

I wouldn't shed a tear if he leaves for Inter or wherever. He's been great for us - but I think the second half of the 10/11 season showed that we are not as dependent on him as we used to be. And I am getting really tired of his constant and embarrassing whining and complaining.

Not sure if I want Brazilian hair model Neymar as a replacement, though.

Quite agree...also like the word 'Contract' In my day a contract was a legal document signed and upholded by two or more parties.Nowadays it aint worth the paper it's written on,why not ????

I believe that this is an opportunity to show what a great club City are, let him go "home" to be with his family and loan him to Boca for one season in which time he is to sort his life out. But he will have to negotiate with them for his salary. This will test the "family" reason or wether it is an engineered move for another big pay day after two years. I also think this will tell him if his wife just doesn't want to live in Manchester or if she can't live with him.

citykev28 said:
i don't really understand where people get £35 million as a fee from. over the last two years, you could justifiably argue that tevez has been THE best striker in the world. torres went for £50 million, carroll went for £35 million so why would we let tevez go on the cheap and then have to pay out big money to replace him? also, if he wants to be close to his family, why is he moving further away? has she agreed to live anywhere except manchester?

time to pull a flanker i'd say. get him a house in worsley, it comes under salford technically.

I don't know what the solution is, but i agree with you, he is probably the best striker in the world at the moment[with the added bonus of tremendous workrate] We are asking,i believe, £50 Million which is a 'bargain' given his scoring record and the money being forked out on much lesser players. If the root of him wanting to leave is his language/family problems, he either returns to Argentina and partly buys himself out of the club[he is loaded after all!] Or he goes to Spain--Real Madrid seems the obvious choice[and they can afford him] ----One thing for sure he is going to be bloody hard to replace!

rickmcfc said:
So he wants to be near his family, in South America but nobody can afford him. Wouldnt the best solution be a swap deal with Santos for Neymar and we get sone cash? It's a win win situation really, thoughts?

gut full of south americans to be honest - would not touch him at all at his age - he will be screaming for mummy inside 6 moths and expecting to go back to Santos for 50p on loan whilst we pay his 300K a week wages

Not a chance anyone will pay his wages+fee unless he's really determined to go literally anywhere for peanuts.

The only real solution is a swap for Ronaldo or a big player at Barca. Tevez is easily on his day one of the best in the world, we'd be stupid not to cash in big on such an asset when he clearly doesn't want to be here anymore.

The problem we have unfortunately is we are a selling big team in a market where no-one is buying big.

bluestu1968 said:
I believe that this is an opportunity to show what a great club City are, let him go "home" to be with his family and loan him to Boca for one season in which time he is to sort his life out. But he will have to negotiate with them for his salary. This will test the "family" reason or wether it is an engineered move for another big pay day after two years. I also think this will tell him if his wife just doesn't want to live in Manchester or if she can't live with him.

bolllocks - this is an opportunty to show what a fantastic father he je by taking a py cut at hos new emplyer so that his new employer can pay City what we believe him to be worth.

I

dctid said:
bluestu1968 said:

bolllocks - this is an opportunty to show what a fantastic father he je by taking a py cut at hos new emplyer so that his new employer can pay City what we believe him to be worth.

I

Someone been on the pop tonight ?? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.