Tevez, a solution?

rickmcfc said:
So he wants to be near his family, in South America but nobody can afford him. Wouldnt the best solution be a swap deal with Santos for Neymar and we get sone cash? It's a win win situation really, thoughts?
Please not Neymar, he's a disgrace of a player. If he wants to leave to be closer to his family then somehow he will get his way, I just hope we get a decent replacement in, Aguero would be my choice.

Why don't he just quit and stay with his family in Argentina then? He got a lot of money to spend on whatever he and his family want for the rest of his life anyway. To raise the family reason to force City to sell him cheap to allow him to move to another club in Europe is just like a big insult to City as a club and fans imo.

sell him to whoever wants him

keep adebeyor
get rossi or kun aguero
get nasri

play nasri and silva behind one of our strikers
easy

rickmcfc said:
So he wants to be near his family, in South America but nobody can afford him. Wouldnt the best solution be a swap deal with Santos for Neymar and we get sone cash? It's a win win situation really, thoughts?

Neymar has admitted that he listens to the advice of Robinho a lot , and Robinho admits that he 'advises' him ...... and i dare say he's told Neymar all about City , Mancini , Manchester ..... and the rain !

Very unlikely that he'd come here.

Dubai Blue said:
seantheduck said:
My solution if I was the Shiek, keep him….we don’t need money…..
I know you jest, but we do.

things must be bad in the world financially if the Sheik needs the money....i 'half jest' and really would like us to make a stand against the greed and out of touch mentality of these footballers nowadays...who else will FFS?

mancitymick said:
Swap Tevez and Ade for Ronaldo, job done

If only it was that easy ......

i actually think the Tevez an' Adebayor to Madrid thing would work , and would probably come off ......

but they would be loathe to part with Ronaldo , and he has absolutely no intention of leaving them ....

plus Madrid are Madrid , and they'd only value Tevez and Adebayor combined at half the £80m price they paid for Ronaldo .... so they'd be a after 'barrowload' of added cash too.

Can anything be done about the rain?

It's so damn grey.

Can't we get a big umbrella and some cosingas heaters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.