Tevez and Aguero v RVP and Rooney

The funny thing is people not even considering Balotelli. A guy who took the piss out of one of the best national sides in the world, a team many pegged to win the whole Euro competition. Yes we have Tevez back and it's great, but Balo could really surprise people next year. In fact I wonder what odds I can get on him scoring more than Van Rapist.

If Our strikers hit anyhting like the following

Aguero - 30
Tevez - 25
Dzeko -15
Balo -15

Thats 85 goals without any other contributions. I will stick with what we have.

Joga Bonito said:
Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli/Dzeko > Rooney, van Persie, Welbeck, Hernandez

That's for sure!

Agreed. But edited.

-)

I also agree with Stony.

RvP certainly strengthens them. In theory. Let's see how/if they actually do gel together...

Game, fucking, on!

Van Persie has only ever scored more than 20 goals in all competitions in 3 out of 8 seasons in the prem (he has only scored over 20 goals in 4 seasons over his entire career) In comparison Aguero (who is five years younger than RVP and yet to reach his prime has scored over 20 goals in his one and only prem season and has done so a total of 5 times in his career. I know who I would rather have. RVP is deadly with assists though.

brummie blue said:
It's more important to compare what's behind them, Silva, Nasri, Yaya, De Jong, Barry, Rodwell, Johnson and even Balotelli.

United haven't the midfield to compare, and I fully expect us to add one or two playersnbeforemthe end of the window.

At United it's more important who they have to the sides (wings) than behind. That's just how they play.

Viva Rivaldo said:
99.9% of City fans would say Tevez/Aguero, the same percentage of United fans would say RVP/Rooney.

/thread
Pretty much this. They have a great strkieforce in their own rights,rooney,van persie,berbatov(looks like staying),welbeck,kagawa,hernandez,nani,valencia and young.These players are suited to their style of play and ferguson would never swap these with our strikeforce of aguero,tevez,balo,nasri,silva and dzeko,these palyers suits our style of play. Although our strikeforce is better in terms of individual ability and technically,there strikeforce is more pacey and versitile. Not a debate really. CTId

interesting to see what utd will play with rvp, will rooney play deep and persie on his own, or along with wellbeck ( who will deffo go now imo)

don t think he could play both up front against quality opposition because the already lacking midfield would be more lacking !

salfordpaul said:
interesting to see what utd will play with rvp, will rooney play deep and persie on his own, or along with wellbeck ( who will deffo go now imo)

don t think he could play both up front against quality opposition because the already lacking midfield would be more lacking !

Don't see why Welbeck will go, he will stay and fight for his place. Supposed to be signing a new 5-year deal, he knows RVP is injury prone and will have no intention of leaving imo

I actually laughed when I read someone here involving Hernandez in their analysis... I'd completely forgotten about him! In his first season he was a player I was worried about getting on the ball, now him in the starting line-up feels as inconsequential as RSC in ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.