Tevez and Aguero v RVP and Rooney

Goosebot said:
I actually laughed when I read someone here involving Hernandez in their analysis... I'd completely forgotten about him! In his first season he was a player I was worried about getting on the ball, now him in the starting line-up feels as inconsequential as RSC in ours.

To be honest, Hernandez is not scary on the ball. He's all about poaching, and positioning. Rags will point to his lack of a break, but in all honesty, I think he's been found out.

Kun Aguero said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
99.9% of City fans would say Tevez/Aguero, the same percentage of United fans would say RVP/Rooney.

/thread

Spot on, all 4 are world class players.

Since when was Rooney a world class player . Everytime he's asked to do it at international level , he's failed miserably.
He is a top class Premier player. Thats it.

Got an Arsenal fan friend who got very upset when he found out RVP is to join Scumchester so I thought I'd help him burn his Van Persie top

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flmLAPeDJMU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flmLAPeDJMU</a>

No disrespect to the OP but fuck me, it's all i been hearing the past few hours, RVP and Rooney this and that. Who would their, and i'm gonna say 3 here main strikers be??

Shrek, RVP and possibly Hernandez

Tevez, Aguero and Balotelli

It's a none bloody starter

I don't think many Blues will argue that Aguerooooooo/Tevez are better 'in the air' than Looney /VP, but on the deck i'd say our 2 are better overall. Faster, harder to shift off the ball and generally fitter.
All four are top finishers but looney will probably drop deeper, whereas our two play up-front together.

Two cunts in their corner, one in ours. Therefore I'll take Tevez and Aguero.

I personally think RVP and Rooney will get more goals individually with the service from Young and Valencia. However I'd much prefer the overall package you get with Sergio and Carlos as they work their bollocks off for the team and will have a very respectable goal tally by the end of the season I bet.

Been posted before but..

386842_512649668751435_914601541_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.