Tevez and Aguero v RVP and Rooney

With Kun ours has a higher combined mancrushness

If RVP stays free from injury he will score shitloads again.

People will concentrate on the fact Utd have a new top class striker and will say that this means Utd are Champions-elect without realising we also have a 'new' top class striker in a revuvenated and weirdly happy Tevez

Utd haven't shored up their weaknesses tho. They'll lose the midfield battle much more than we will and their full backs are wank.

ElanJo said:

People will concentrate on the fact Utd have a new top class striker and will say that this means Utd are Champions-elect without realising we also have a 'new' top class striker in a revuvenated and weirdly happy Tevez

Utd haven't shored up their weaknesses tho. They'll lose the midfield battle much more than we will and their full backs are wank.

agreed about their fullbacks, havent bought cover for evra yet, he has been shite for past 2 seasons and looked shite again in pre season.
i dont see how few on here think that they are short in midfield, i was impressed by cleverley at the olympics, he is brings something different to the table. they have dragged their search for a cm to next year when scholes retires. surely they are short in quality in the middle of the park but certainly not like few on here say.they are not short in numbers.carrick,scholes,kagawa,cleverley,anderson,giggs and jones.

stony said:
I wonder exactly how much money we have cost the rags since the takeover. They concentrated so much on the title that they went out of Europe early. Rooney had a big paddy about his wages, purely because our lads were on more money and now they've signed a player that goes against all their principles, massive wages and injury prone with little or no resale value.
We get accused of signing players to stop other teams buying them, but I think that's exactly what the rags have done with Van Persie. They couldn't afford to be seen to lose another player to us, hence they've gone against all their so called principles to sign him.
We've cost them a fucking fortune just by competing with them. It used to be us that worried about them, now the boot is firmly on the other foot and they are no longer doing what's best for them, but worrying how it affects us too.

Great post.

They bought him a season too late, just like they did with Berbaflop.

He will score a few goals, he will miss lots of games.

He will probably win a medal, maybe FA cup or league cup but he won't get a Premiership medal or a Champions league medal.

ForzaMancini said:
Honestly, say the strikeforce you would rather have. I would choose Aguero and Tevez because they have a bit more pace and better dribbling than Van Persie and Rooney. If RVP stays fit and forms a partnership with Rooney then they will take some stopping but I think if I was a rag I would rather see the money spent on a powerful CM.

But surely this is a given. BaconFace has made it clear to Le Professeur that half the fee is just for that. The greatest partnership the PL and the Universe has ever known! Here's to RVP being the new RSC! Or better still, Berbaflop's twin!

ElanJo said:

Best post on thread. Nice work Elanjo.

I am just so glad we never ended up with him, our front four are perfect in everyway. You have all the attributes you need, pace, power, agility, finishing skills, height and luvbites an all.

We also have a reasonably harmonic relationship, they all know they will get their share of games and are all looking forward to the new season.

United dont have this, they have two good players (Rooney and VP) and two unproven players (Wellbeck and Hernadez) and one shit player.

We are well ahead of them, whats more they know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.