Tevez and Aguero

Geo-Ali-David mcfc

Are they a good pairing or not??

Can only think of Norwich away last season where they were both on fire and linked up
Great. Tevez rarely completes a full 90 mins and when we do take him off its usually for
Dzeko who then comes on and scores

Are we too predictable when together as the only route we have is to go through the middle.

My opinion is aguero number 1 striker then edin. Tevez and balotelli
2nd pairing.

some games they work well, some they don't.

its difficult to tell because they never get a run in the side together, if they do both start its usually for the odd games and its difficult to judge.

for this reason, go through every possible pairing and ask if they are good together. its a tricky one to answer because of the rotation that mancini uses. as long as someone scores the winner each game i don't care who plays!

reason why Dzeko scores so many from the bench when the two Argentine's start is cos teams are shattered from being pulled all over the place by the incredible movement and energy they provide. It's not all about scoring, yet they both have a decent haul so far.

Must start every single big game for us.

Agureo always 1st choice coz the lads class act .Tevez would 2nd choice if he played like he did in 2010-2011 but he isnt thats Dzeko .Then its Carlos Tevez and 4th choice is Balotelli

Rebelblue said:
reason why Dzeko scores so many from the bench when the two Argentine's start is cos teams are shattered having from being pulled all over the place by the incredible movement and energy they provide. It's not all about scoring, yet they both have a decent haul so far.

totally correct.

Rebelblue said:
reason why Dzeko scores so many from the bench when the two Argentine's start is cos teams are shattered from being pulled all over the place by the incredible movement and energy they provide. It's not all about scoring, yet they both have a decent haul so far.

Good assessment.

Only thing I would add, is I'd like to see Tevez stop running into defenders trying to go through them with the ball, maybe be less selfish, more aware and lay the ball off.

Very slight criticism.

de niro said:
Rebelblue said:
reason why Dzeko scores so many from the bench when the two Argentine's start is cos teams are shattered having from being pulled all over the place by the incredible movement and energy they provide. It's not all about scoring, yet they both have a decent haul so far.

totally correct.

Ideally yes, this isn't always the case though, I found the first half against spurs and a few times this season / last where we only had one way of scoring and no other way while they are both On the pitch together. I suppose that's the benefit of having 4 strikers but I'm a bit wary
Of the 2 together.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Rebelblue said:

Good assessment.

Only thing I would add, is I'd like to see Tevez stop running into defenders trying to go through them with the ball, maybe be less selfish, more aware and lay the ball off.

Very slight criticism.

Agreed, he still tends to try one too many from impossible angles or a run into a dead end. Suppose it's in his nature and we get frustrated til he strikes the Swansea type winner.

Would really love to see both of them (and Edin and Mario as well) in a team with electric pace ie Bale. They are all lethal finishers from crosses, but we rarely whip in crosses from the goal line (bar Kolarov the odd time).

Rebelblue said:

A striker's main task is to score goals, nothing else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.