Tevez? be honest.......

glen quagmire said:
If carlito had signed from west ham, never wearing a rag shirt. Would we still 'love' him as much?

No controversy intended, just an honest answer required.

I wouldn't.

Of course part of his appeal is his work-rate, his skill and his goals.

But part of it is also being able to rub it in United's face that we got such a good player from under their noses and being able to sing songs such as Fergie Fergie Sign Him Up.

We didn't sign him from Utd... He was only on loan there :)!! They didn't receive a penny from that transfer which makes it even better!!

I was a fan of the lad when he came off the boat for WestHam, very impressed and if my memory serves me correct, scored a goal against the rags to keep them in the league?

Makes no difference to me - I'm not really arsed about them so don't care where he came from.

I enjoy the banter it generates but that's all.

I'd probably love him even more if he never played for the rags.

To me it's a bit like having a fit bird who used be to a prostitute. They've put that past behind them but you still wish it hadn't happened, don't like to think about it. Whenever I see him in old clips wearing that shirt I feel sick.

Meddler said:
I'd probably love him even more if he never played for the rags.

To me it's a bit like having a fit bird who used be to a prostitute. They've put that past behind them but you still wish it hadn't happened, don't like to think about it. Whenever I see him in old clips wearing that shirt I feel sick.

Hopefully this ex-prossie will still be screwing them whilst he's with us.

in a way it puts the cherry ontop of the cake because its the fact fergie couldnt get the best out of him and mancini can.

but i love the guy simply for the player he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.