Tevez bid accepted

SSN reporting that the Corinthians president has said that no agreement has been reached and a deal hasn't been accepted. Instead, he claims that we have sent them a list of proposals and ways that we prefer the deal to be done and they are currently being reviewed by Corinthians!

Fucking incredible, this is the man who misses his kids, money means nothing blah blah fucking blah, tell thee if I were Bert, Cookie and Marwood I would tell this mardy arse fucker, either sign for the Brazillians or spend three years in the reserves. And whats all this nonsense about no deal, between the clubs, they have probably realised costing too much. Time to get nasty City. I have my sights on Aguero and Sneijder/Nasri not this moaning fucker any more.

grunge said:
Its a fucking farce thats what it is.
I certainly wish Mancini would be a little more guarded with his comments. He always says too much. IMO he should take a leaf out of Dalgleish's book when dealing with the press.

think this is too far advanced and with little time left not to go through. Just seems like method ofpayments, bonuses/sell-on clauses holding it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.