Tevez bid accepted

Rammyblues said:
Looks like he wants his loyalty bonus.

If this is true i hope we tell him where to go.
We do not want to sell him. He bleats that he needs to move for his Kids. Leaving 3 years early from his contract= No Loyalty bonus.

If its this that holds things up, then sorry but something smells (worse than usual with his advisor). I would just tell him we will sell for the reasons he has stated but no loyalty bonus for us letting him go early. if he doesnt like it, he can honor his contract with us

Corinthians may well have been cajoled into bidding for Tev, so to set a price that we'll do business at. Corinthians let their deadline pass, we've already accepted 40m so Real/Juve come on in with that amount.

we unleash hell though, if Corinithians let their deadline pass, we go back to 50m or nothing.

I heard midnight on Wednesday is when their transfer window shuts so that would be 5.00am Thursday morning for us, give or take an hour. One things for sure I ain't staying up on here pressing F5 Thursday morning to make sure the fucker pisses off the South America. Any sort of sympathy had for Tevez about his family thing went the minute arguing over loyalty bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.