Tevez bid accepted

great player, but im sick to death of this fat porky little scar faced ****.
fuckin hate him.
do one tevez.
on the pitch great.
off it nothing but trouble.
how he was ever our captain i dont know.

aguero , and nasri/sneijder.

Rammyblues said:
Fucking incredible, this is the man who misses his kids, money means nothing blah blah fucking blah, tell thee if I were Bert, Cookie and Marwood I would tell this mardy arse fucker, either sign for the Brazillians or spend three years in the reserves. And whats all this nonsense about no deal, between the clubs, they have probably realised costing too much. Time to get nasty City. I have my sights on Aguero and Sneijder/Nasri not this moaning fucker any more.

Well said, couldn't have put it better myself. After the Sanchez bullshit, this is starting to smell the same. We should refuse to do business with them now and in the future, same gos for Udinese. They will need our cash in the future more than we will need their players or money.

We need to make sure the deal is right, especially how payments are structured. Corinthians haven't said any deal is off, just that they need to study our proposals. The good thing is their window closes in a couple of days so we will now what's happening very soon.

WHat is it with South Americans

Robinho = trouble and bullshit
Sanchez = bullshit
Tevez = trouble and bullshit

Sick of the lot of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.