Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

I can't believe that he is going for "this is all a misunderstanding" again line. What the club should say is to call his bluff on that, come back Carlos and we will see you in training Saturday morning.....

I wonder if he has plans of ever returning. Being a coward, maybe he fled the battle field while all the generals were off.

@ChicagoBlue That's an excellent post that makes some very good points. But I do wonder whether Tevez may have actually have just cracked under the pressure, and rather than engineering anything, he has simply run away.

I want bad things to happen to Tevez, I know its bad for my soul to think these thoughts, but I just cant help myself.

Rammy Blue said:
moomba said:
mcfcbj said:
Well he's already played in 4 or five so far this season, so we've pretty much covered it if it is the case.

Provided there is no replays, we reach the finals of the league and FA cup, and we go into the Europa League and make the final we'll play 66 matches. Tevez has played 5, so still potentially two to play to avoid us losing him on the 10% rule.

This 10% stuff is horeshit anyway, imo, as he isn't available for selection if he is unfit - only once he is deemed matchfit by Bob can he then argue he is being frozen out.

Sure we'll string it out until Jan and then fuck him off.

100% correct , every time he goes to argentina , he stuffs himself silly and comes back 2 stone overweight , so how can he be available for selection ? Cancel his contract and sue him for the transfer fee , in the meantime fifa should give him a world wide ban until the matter is settled , he will be over 30 years old and 20 stone , (or in other words , good enough for yooonited) when the legalities are sorted..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
In my opinion it serves Taylor right for not making a stance against Tevez..Yes I know he is the union leader but sorry,this is fucking Karma for me for that anti city clown that is Gordon Taylor

Taylor:

"If he is determined to leave the club, which may well be apparent, then his money value is being diminished by his actions and can affect another club's interest. So it is getting to be a situation that I am not at all happy about."

Is he fucking kidding?

This is what Kia's been trying to do since Last December. Trying to make Tevez seem 'unsettled' so City will reduce his transfer fee has been behind every 'interview' Kia's placed in the press this year, his statements over the summer about wanting to leave, his SECOND transfer request, his moaning about being on the bench, the Corinthians fiasco, and the (possibly pre-planned) Munich incident ...

Now if we can see that, and we don't work in football, how come Taylor's suddenly realized it tonight?

Because he's an idiot. And now he's suffered the same fate as anyone who ever made a deal with Kia: He got shafted.

i kne albert davy said:
Got to hand it to him in the stupidity league he's way out front at least half a million brain cells short of his nearest challenger, or is it all a cunning plan?

Could be a Blackadder episode - Kia Blackadder and Tevez Baldrick come up with a cunning plan.

Enough now surely hope our legal eagles shit all over the twat and his slimy mouthpiece.

dw7 said:
Why didn't Mancini answer the phone tevez could of been ringing to say sorry

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.