Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Clevers said:
i kne albert davy said:
Got to hand it to him in the stupidity league he's way out front at least half a million brain cells short of his nearest challenger, or is it all a cunning plan?

Could be a Blackadder episode - Kia Blackadder and Tevez Baldrick come up with a cunning plan.

you nearly spelled the word cunning correctly!

Makes me laugh that he's gone home for a "rest". A bloody rest. He's done **** all apart from doing a few hours of running up and down. Poor guy must be shattered. Or maybe it's the mental stress of looking after his kids now he's got them with him.

Hopefully he won't come back.

Apparently he was phoning and texting Mancini's number but there was no answer....bet it was coming up as "Twatty" and Roberto was ignoring it!

As someone said earlier this has got the potential to be as defining for football as the Bosman case was.If Euefa and Fifa get their head out of the sand and back City to the hilt,football could stamp on rebellious,devious little toerags like Tevez once and for all.

Hmm. Still no sign of Tevez City on here yet.

He used to be someone I disliked after the Munich incident. Then I hated him when we tried to argue with Mancini and threatened to sue. But now, now he is just an annoyance. Little turd should no-one longer be talked about.

Wonder if there are still any fools on here that still want to see him play for us again. And I don't buy the "Oh I called you but you didn't answer" bollocks.

shikariblue said:
Hmm. Still no sign of Tevez City on here yet.

He used to be someone I disliked after the Munich incident. Then I hated him when we tried to argue with Mancini and threatened to sue. But now, now he is just an annoyance. Little turd should no-one longer be talked about.

Okay, so that's what you think about TevezCity.

Now, what about Carlos?

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.