Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Exclusive vid of Carlos in his home village...Loving the pink shirt, bwahahaahahh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9oQeAoWUAk[/youtube]

Good riddance

If you phoned your boss and said you werent able to make work in 2 days time and didnt hear back would you take it to mean that it's fine to not show? Especially considering the fact we've been told he'd already been denied in his requests by other club staff..

Surely this represents gross misconduct!

Daveth said:
If you phoned your boss and said you werent able to make work in 2 days time and didnt hear back would you take it to mean that it's fine to not show? Especially considering the fact we've been told he'd already been denied in his requests by other club staff..

Surely this represents gross misconduct!
Wait. I must have missed something. His story is he called and left a message? Really?

Estoy tan jodidamente aburrido de esto ahora. Vete a la mierda Tevez, y no oscurecer las puertas nunca más! Dirigió Herman Munster coño!

1.618034 said:
Estoy tan jodidamente aburrido de esto ahora. Vete a la mierda Tevez, y no oscurecer las puertas nunca más! Dirigió Herman Munster coño!

It's never boring with Tevez around!
I'm also sick of this shit.
He will never darken our doors again...thankfully!

dw7 said:
Why didn't Mancini answer the phone tevez could of been ringing to say sorry
Tevez sent flowers and everything. It was just an unfortunate admin snafu that lead to them being delivered to an un-named 16 year girl in Alderley Edge.

Contract terminated and then he'll have is arse sued for his 'transfer value'. Couldnt happen to a nicer bloke. Hope he ends up running class A back in furte apache. Not that I hold a grudge or anything :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.