Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

glen quagmire said:
BillyShears said:
Who the fuck is going to pay any money for an unfit, unmotivated, unstable, twat like Carlos?

My guess.....Corinthians in January. Nobody, and I mean, no decent European club - not Inter not Juventus, not anyone, is going to come and sign him, pay a transfer fee, and his wages, when he's going to be nowhere near ready to play regular football until the end of the European season at the earliest.

He's made a fucking mockery of our club in the last few months and honestly, money aside, I give not one fuck where he goes or how he gets there. Just so long as he's gone...

+1

I think he has made a mockery of himself more than he has the club.

hgblue said:
BillyShears said:
Who the fuck is going to pay any money for an unfit, unmotivated, unstable, twat like Carlos?

My guess.....Corinthians in January. Nobody, and I mean, no decent European club - not Inter not Juventus, not anyone, is going to come and sign him, pay a transfer fee, and his wages, when he's going to be nowhere near ready to play regular football until the end of the European season at the earliest.

He's made a fucking mockery of our club in the last few months and honestly, money aside, I give not one fuck where he goes or how he gets there. Just so long as he's gone...

Maybe a loan would be a better option? Let him get himself fit and performing somewhere else to show potential suitors that he's not such a risky buy as they may think? Similar to Adebayor who had no future at our club but has shown that he can still do it elsewhere.

Possibly. But you'd have thought if we were prepared to loan him out, we'd have done it in August. I still think the most likely solution is a cut price move to Corinthians with City retaining a large sell on %.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
glen quagmire said:
BillyShears said:

+1

Agreed - the club has handled this brilliantly.

Cant wait to see him go. I only wish someone else had lifted the FA Cup back in May now, every time I rewatch the footage it pisses me off watching him hold the cup aloft

Nelly's Left Foot said:
glen quagmire said:
BillyShears said:

+1

Said the exact same thing to someone the other day who said the exact same thing to me. As far as I can tell the club are coming through this smelling of bloody roses, and now just about anyone with an IQ over 30 is united against Tevez.

jimbo101 said:
This is a Tevez thread, not a 'Billy Shears is an attention seeking whore thread'

Please can we get back on message.

Surely the club have a life insurance policy on Carlos?
Can't we put a contract out on him & collect the insurance?

City get their £40m the world loses a total shitbag

The definition of a win win :)

And there was me thinking only I could come up with this perfect solution. Mario might be able to help with his connections. But then I thought, a bit harsh it is only football. Then realised my first thought was better.

adrianr said:
Said the exact same thing to someone the other day who said the exact same thing to me.

Sounds like a rather repetitive conversation if you ask me. :)

Manchester1894 said:
Latest snippet is interesting:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/11/manchester-city-carlos-tevez-hearing?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Manchester City are waiting to discover whether Carlos Tevez will be back in England on Monday to attend his disciplinary hearing, with no guarantees forthcoming from the Argentinian as the club wound down for the weekend.

Tevez has been told to return to Manchester to explain why he flew to Buenos Aires this week without the club's permission but it remains unclear when, or if, he will fly back and the relationship between club and player is now so damaged City are not taking anything for granted.

The club have written to Tevez asking for an explanation, with duplicate emails going to the player's adviser, Kia Joorabchian, as well as one of his lawyers, written in English and Spanish to avoid the possibility that their former captain could cite language difficulties.

If Tevez was planning to reply, however, he has kept City waiting. The deadline was set at 5pm on Friday but a club spokesman confirmed shortly before that point they had not received anything. After the cut-off it is unclear what happens, with both sides making an agreement not to say anything.

Once again City are doing everything by the books and keeping the cards close to their chests.
Well done !!
Now fuck off you horrible twat of a person.

According to today's Times if Tevez is to make the showdown talks in Manchester on Monday he will have to leave Buenos Aires by this evening.

Clicked on the link of the MEN story and google ads next to it had "Winter Breaks Offers" next to it.

I think it sums up the whole thread !

Tevez.... Get Your Coat...

bye

Sorry to be a lazy fucker, but can someone tell me where we stand legally now hes gone and done this?

Thick as two short planks, fingers crossed we can sack the fucker off and sue him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.