Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

BillyShears said:
Who the fuck is going to pay any money for an unfit, unmotivated, unstable, twat like Carlos?

My guess.....Corinthians in January. Nobody, and I mean, no decent European club - not Inter not Juventus, not anyone, is going to come and sign him, pay a transfer fee, and his wages, when he's going to be nowhere near ready to play regular football until the end of the European season at the earliest.

He's made a fucking mockery of our club in the last few months and honestly, money aside, I give not one fuck where he goes or how he gets there. Just so long as he's gone...

One thing I would add is that I wouldn't put it past Kia/Carlos to be manipulating this situation, with a European club waiting in the wings - a team willing to ignore the ongoing pantomine knowing that they will save decent money on the fee come January.

Other than that I wholeheartedly agree with your post, I would though fully expect City to be exploring every angle with regards lawsuits in order to cover Carlos' decreasing value - if we have to take peanuts for him I can live with it as long as it gets covered off with regards FFPR.

tevez clearly trying to run down his transfer value so he can get his move away on the cheap

I'm hoping he has/ will give us sufficient ammo to terminate his contract and then sue his arse off for full compensation on his contract and then as Chelsea have done with Mutu pursue his next club for compensation on lost transfer value when he's picked up by some mugs on the cheap.

Regarding comments on Tevez and FFPR.

FFPR doesn't fully start until year ending 2012/2013. This year is still an assessment and prediction phase.
It also doesn't mean you cannot spend more in one year than you earnt.
It is spread over several years, meaning earnings don't have to match spending every year etc.
Since it's about sustainability, losing Tevez's tranfer fee won't really count as it's what you earnt, not what you thought you should have earnt...

City should hold their ground and put him on the market for his footballing worth.... £45m

Anyone, and Imean anyone stumps up the cash and its thank you and good night, else he remains on Citys books. We can afford to do it and should not back down.

If he trains and gets himself fit to be picked he will get his quota of games. If he does not he cannot be selected.

Man City fear AWOL striker Carlos Tevez won't return to club
Nov 12 2011 By Steve Bates and Tom Hopkinson

MANCHESTER CITY believe Carlos Tevez, AWOL in Argentina, will never return to the club.

Sources say that the strikers head is in bits and that he will risk being sued by City rather than return to Manchester.

That opens the way for Italian giants Inter Milan to rescue Tevezs career Inter president Massimo Moratti will make formal contact with City this week to propose a s30million January move.

But City have had no direct contact with Tevez since he left the UK last week. He has been in dispute with manager Roberto Mancini since his alleged Munich mutiny and if he refuses to return this week the Premier League leaders have options to cancel his contract and sue.

City could withhold his registration and prevent him playing again although its more likely they will offload him to Inter, who have made a disastrous start to the Serie A season.

Tevezs advisors last night refused to comment on when the unsettled Argentinian would fly back to Manchester but it is clear that the stand-off between club and player has now reached a critical stage and the next few days will be crucial to his future.

Tevez was rated in the s60m bracket but his turmoil at the Etihad has prompted Inter to make a cut-price offer.

The Italian outfit lie fourth from bottom of Serie A with just eight points from nine games and Moratti is ready to strike a blow in the transfer market to revive his sides fortunes.

Moratti has already contacted Tevezs agent Kia Joorabchian and will now speak to City and Mancini, who has been in Abu Dhabi this week to discuss the Tevez turmoil with the clubs owners, after putting himself in sole charge of pulling off the deal.

City fined Tevez four weeks wages s1m after an internal inquiry found him guilty of refusing to play against Bayern Munich in the Champions League defeat in September. And the former City skipper now faces a {further fine of around the same amount after going AWOL last week.

City believe Tevez ignored instructions to remain in Manchester and instead flew to Argentina on Monday night.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/11/12/man-city-fear-awol-striker-carlos-tevez-won-t-return-to-club-102039-23557752/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -23557752/</a>

LoveCity said:
Inter president Massimo Moratti will make formal contact with City this week to propose a s30million January move.

Tevez was rated in the s60m bracket but his turmoil at the Etihad has prompted Inter to make a cut-price offer.

The Italian outfit lie fourth from bottom of Serie A with just eight points from nine games and Moratti is ready to strike a blow in the transfer market to revive his sides fortunes.

This would be the best case scenario if we pull this off, and Inter is that desperate.

If any of above stories are true, then Tevez would have been partly successfull at getting some of the amount wipe off his transfer value, still City must be firm here and not bite at any kind of offer that is presented to them, because you can just sense this kind garbage being produced so that Tevez gets his wish and cut ties with City, and his advisors can again start to use Tevez as their cash cow......still the story did come from the "people" says it all does'nt it.........Tevez will do anything to get away, City on the hand must stand firm and try to sell him for market value, wether or not his hissy fits will affect the value of him, time will only tell........

if I was Inter I would ask City to pay me to take him on...not the other way around :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.