Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

dw7 said:
why does everyone hate kia

everyone loved him when he was fucking off united to get tevez to come to us. what else did people expect to happen with tevez

I'm sure people hate him for a multitude of reasons.
Mine is that he is a lying,double-dealing,untrustworthy ****.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
cibaman said:
If we do sell Tevez in January, and do not sack him for gross misconduct, would we still be liable to pay him compensation for any reduction in his wages?

No chance. It will balance out the reduction in the fee we ultimately receive.

-- Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 am --

PistonBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Possibly something in this. The story is a briefing from the Tevez camp via McCarthy and the snake.

I also think Mancini, due to his close associations at Inter, can be the person to push this over the top.

Fine him up to January and that's another £2m or so clawed back.

I'd be surprised if Inter offer that much tbh.

As a briefing from the Tevez camp, it would suggest this reported figure will be closer to the mark, in one guise or another.

Would expect Cristian Chivu as part of any agreement.

Would Chivu be in our plans TH?

dw7 said:

everyone loved him when he was fucking off united to get tevez to come to us. what else did people expect to happen with tevez

29vbexd.gif

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
dw7 said:

the same as me but i didnt trust him one bit befor tevez came either because of the way he treated united

dw7 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
dw7 said:

the same as me but i didnt trust him one bit befor tevez came either because of the way he treated united

He's an agent,mate,and they are all just glorified pimps.
Making millions for touting their 'product' round to the highest bidder,and making a few phone calls.
Of course they try to screw clubs - so would I if I stood to gain ten percent of any transfer fee.
They have no loyalty to anyone other than their bank manager.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
cibaman said:
If we do sell Tevez in January, and do not sack him for gross misconduct, would we still be liable to pay him compensation for any reduction in his wages?

PistonBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Possibly something in this. The story is a briefing from the Tevez camp via McCarthy and the snake.

I also think Mancini, due to his close associations at Inter, can be the person to push this over the top.

Fine him up to January and that's another £2m or so clawed back.

As a briefing from the Tevez camp, it would suggest this reported figure will be closer to the mark, in one guise or another.

inter doesnt have that money Tolmie. and if they have a few money they need midfielders , so i really doubt there is something true in there

PistonBlue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
cibaman said:

PistonBlue said:

Would Chivu be in our plans TH?

He's available for a nominal fee in January and Bobby likes him, looking for a bit more of an old head at the back.

If the Tevez deal can be made to happen, I think he will be one of the conditions.

He's 31, I think, so not that old. Mancio will be the poster to tell you if he's an actual decent option for us.

Mancio said:
inter doesnt have that money Tolmie. and if they have a few money they need midfielders , so i really doubt there is something true in there

Surely though we won't mind taking it up the arse on payment terms as long as the deal is done.

30mil over 5 years with fuck all being paid for 12 months or something like that, it's not like Inter aren't desperate with being just outside relegation zone.

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
cibaman said:

PistonBlue said:

I respect what you are saying, but big clubs always seem to find the dollars when it comes down to getting a big name.

The Italian economy is obviously going to shit, but Moratti will not want Inter to remain in their current position much longer, he can't take the risk.

Signing Tevez would give Inter more than a positional priority IMO, it is the statement of intent more than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.