Tevez - Do you play with him on fifa?

No<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:50 pm --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Is this like having rag players in your dream team ?

Thats not allowed, no city supporter should have any rag in any dream or fantasy team, no chance

I never play him however if playing online against a rag i do stick him on the bench and bring him on to score.

i use him all the time coz i'm in div 2 online and you need all the best players playing and he's one of the best.......sorry :(

No. I play Aguero and Dzeko up front. Leave Tevez out of the squad, I went to pick him one day because I felt sorry for him, Noticed his name wasnt there, I turned on Tiger Woods 2012 on Tevez was playing!

SamCity123 said:
I always use City online, and never put him in the team, not even as a sub. Come up against a load of scumbags that do play him and just send them a load of abuse - all may change though if he comes back and bags a load of goals ;)

I usually play him for a half, swapping him for Mario at half time or vice versa.

I also put the fucking idiot kids on the other side of the screen on mute.

I put him up for sale in manager mode, but no one wanted him (go figure!), so I keept him, and it took me a couple of seasons to warm up to him again, and now he's my highest paid player, the ****! :-) And of course he still gets angry if he doesn't play every single game...

And what do you know, the club forced me to sell Silva in 2016, due to him not "liking the weather in Manchester" WTF!? By that time he was up to 90 in stats, and had 3 years left on his current contract.... I hope nothing like that happens in real life! (well, if we can keep him 'till 2016, that would be wonderful)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.