tevez, dzeko & balotelli - when all 3 fit, who do you play?

g180aj said:
PSmyth07 said:
-------------Hart---------------
------Kompany--Lescott--------
Zabaleta----------------Kolarov
------------Dejong-------------
---------------------Barry------
---Yaya------------------------
-------------Silva---------------
--------Tevez---Dzeko----------

that is the line up i think we will use aswell but i think we will set up more like this becaus ewe seem to play yaya more forward and barry as a box to box with a primary off holding more. kolarov and zab can get forward to put crosses in to edin aswell

Looking at it, I think playing Milner over Yaya would give us a more balanced team. But he won't leave Yaya out.
--------------Hart---------------
-------Kompany--Lescott--------
------------De Jong--------------
----Milner--------------Barry----
Zabaleta-----Silva--------Kolarov
---------Tevez---Dzeko----------

Is probably what it'll look like when attacking, Barry + Milner covering the wings aswell.

Squad game he will rotate.

Me I like the Tevez, Dzeko and Silva partnership, but would not be surprised if we played Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli and Silva all together in same team.

Mancini played with 3 strikers alot at Inter, I dont see why he wouldnt do the same here

Balotelli Dzeko Tevez
Silva behind the strikers
2 defensive midfielders

Job done.

no need to over-think it. Put Edin "The Hitman" Dzeko up front, and feed him. Job done :-) Silva plays a similar but faster type of football as Misimovic did while he played with Dzeko. Misimovic set the all time Bundesliga assist record a couple of years ago, in big part thanks to Dzeko's 26 goals. If you do the math....put Silva behind Tevez (who will roam all over the pitch anyways) and Dzeko.

Isn't "The Hitman" nickname already taken in Manchester, by Ricky Hatton?

Real Salt Lake said:
no need to over-think it. Put Edin "The Hitman" Dzeko up front, and feed him. Job done :-) Silva plays a similar but faster type of football as Misimovic did while he played with Dzeko. Misimovic set the all time Bundesliga assist record a couple of years ago, in big part thanks to Dzeko's 26 goals. If you do the math....put Silva behind Tevez (who will roam all over the pitch anyways) and Dzeko.

Isn't "The Hitman" nickname already taken in Manchester, by Ricky Hatton?

hattons retired theres a new hitman in town! lol

------------------Hart--------------------
-Boateng--Kompany--Kolo--Zabba/Kolarov--
------------------Nige-------------------
------------Yaya-----Silva---------------
------Ballo-------Dzeko------Tevez------

Subs: Given/Or Replacement Zabba/Kolarov Lescott AJ Barry Milner Caicedo

I only say Caicedo because we havent got any other good strikers at the club at the moment and this kid has been on fire in la liga so I would recall him as cover, unless bobby just goes and buy another striker

------------Dzeko----------
Balotelli----Tevez--------AJ
----------Silva-------------

Powerwank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.