Tevez efforts yesterday

A Tevez who knew his future at this club is non-existing, who knew he will not ever develop a healthy relationship with the current City manager would likely NOT have made that run.
But he did... so maybe, just maybe, he is trying to prove something to the manager, and by that I don't necessarily mean our current one.

Something did happen two months ago, he all the sudden decided to come back and is from what we hear working really hard in raining. It could be just to increase the interest in him in the upcoming window, or it could be because he knows changes are about to be made here, and he wants to be a part of the future.

If he ends up staying for us, wanting to play for us, we'll have Kun Aguero and Carlos Tevez as our two main strikers. Name any club in the world with that kind of quality up front.
It's hard to say No thanks to that prospect, even though he has acted like a dick in the past and treated the club and fans in a shameful manner.
But I want my club to win... always, so I think I will find it very easy to forgive him if it comes to that.

If Tevez sticks around, I'll be happy. Always gives 100% when he's on the pitch.

The hard part is getting him there.

Matt the Giant said:
A Tevez who knew his future at this club is non-existing, who knew he will not ever develop a healthy relationship with the current City manager would likely NOT have made that run.
But he did... so maybe, just maybe, he is trying to prove something to the manager, and by that I don't necessarily mean our current one.

Something did happen two months ago, he all the sudden decided to come back and is from what we hear working really hard in raining. It could be just to increase the interest in him in the upcoming window, or it could be because he knows changes are about to be made here, and he wants to be a part of the future.

If he ends up staying for us, wanting to play for us, we'll have Kun Aguero and Carlos Tevez as our two main strikers. Name any club in the world with that kind of quality up front.
It's hard to say No thanks to that prospect, even though he has acted like a dick in the past and treated the club and fans in a shameful manner.
But I want my club to win... always, so I think I will find it very easy to forgive him if it comes to that.
Totally agree with this post.

No, Tevez showed his arse because he couldn't get his own way, that's beyond debate.

But what has still been open to debate, is his mentality since he returned.

The passage of play I have cited, simply suggests he will put it in.

As he should, obviously.

Tolmie, your posts are always structured in the same mysterious and calm tone

Are you a haiku master ?

Matt the Giant said:

completely this

Neville Kneville said:
He should have been on for 30 along with any other attacking player we could muster but not Kolarov.

We just sat & watched the title go without trying to win it.
I never said otherwise. I just said he did bugger all in the time he was on.

The Kolorov sub was a simple one for me, we were getting slaughtered down our left, and something had to be done, or else we were going to concede for sure, as it is we did anyway, but Kolorov did stem the tide down that side. Mancini still made the wrong sub though, mario should have been taken off, as it was his slacking that was causing the problem. At that point I'd have made both subs, before we conceded, but I'm not manager.

Its another subject but mario should have been off after about 30 minutes, had that been done we might not have been in that position in the first place. The main reason he wasn't, and I think a lot of people have forgotten this, was because we had already lost Yaya, and 2 subs before half time could also have been costly had we got another injury.

Carlos Tevez is going nowhere in the summer, you can quote me on that come the start of next season !!. RM will be shipped out .

Thanks Carlos it's much appreciated may I also thank you for going on tv in argentina and in various interviews and not only while on your recent holiday but over the past 2 seasons for constantly calling the club you play for.Treated like a dog was a corker
That 7 mins on the pitch made up for the effort you didn't put in after december last season.

Your actions will be judged by the scrammble for your services come the transfer window which for a player of your abilty will be a true reflection on your efforts on and off the pitch over the past year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.