Tevez efforts yesterday

richards30 said:
I think Tolm is trying to show that Carlos is doing what he said he would do!! Work for the team etc! It should have been handled better after Munich and the obvious argument and standoff is between Carlos and mancini. If bobby leaves then maybe we see the old Carlos back? Fit and banging in goals???!
Thanks for clearing that up.

I wonder who'd have taken a penalty with Balo and Serge off. That would've interesting.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not seen this mentioned anywhere, but if anyone has a GIF....

In the last few seconds Arsenal have a break away from the edge of their own box.

Tevez has supposed fitness/commitment issues.

Watch as he is the only one who sprints the length of the entire pitch to get back into our penalty area before he slips.

Really impressive.
Tolmie.......the important thing is to a man the team seem to want to have Tevez in the team....can the same be said about Ballotelli.

bluegaz13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

In the last few seconds Arsenal have a break away from the edge of their own box.

Watch as he is the only one who sprints the length of the entire pitch to get back into our penalty area before he slips.

Really impressive.
Tolmie.......the important thing is to a man the team seem to want to have Tevez in the team....can the same be said about Ballotelli.

Interesting point. Perhaps this is causing the fallout of the players not playing for Mancini?
Also, might explain the alarming dip in form since Tevez returned. Players questioning why he isnt playing instead of Mario etc etc. Undermining the manager....Causing unrest.

Dont get me wrong, still think Tevez is a grade 1 twat.

think this is where Roberto made the cock up yesterday it needed somebody running about picking clearances up on the half way line and trying to get at them instead of putting Kolarov on and just soaking the pressure up a bit more. said yesterday also see how Balo does first 30 and if hes in his liability mode then take him off and put Tevez on..Mancinis a good manager but got it wrong yesterday.

Whatever has happened in the past yesterday was the day to say fuck it and start both thevez and aguero IMO. It is undoubtable, as we will all agree, that tevez would have done more than balotelli hands down. Tevez is what we missed yesterday and I feel mancini might regret not playing him earlier now.

MonsallBlue said:
bluegaz13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Really impressive.

Interesting point. Perhaps this is causing the fallout of the players not playing for Mancini?
Also, might explain the alarming dip in form since Tevez returned. Players questioning why he isnt playing instead of Mario etc etc. Undermining the manager....Causing unrest.

Dont get me wrong, still think Tevez is a grade 1 twat.

I agree but there is definitely two sides to what happened in Munch and Tevez behaviour after, ......but would the players had been so welcoming to Tevez if Mancinis version had been 100 percent correct.

Balletelli was our most dangerous forward yesterday (which isnt saying much)...for me it was his attitude against Sunderland for most of the match pre Kolerov bust up which sumes him up !!

I agree, we should have started Tevez AND Aguero. But I gave Mancini a chance with the decision to see how it went. BUT once he didnt take Mario off for Tevez at half time I lost all confidence in his decision making. And then when he took Aguero off and still persevered with Balotelli I couldnt believe my eyes. Ok, so Kun didnt do much, but it was obvious to everyone that Balo was going to do something silly. If only he had connected with that overhead kick 2 yards out.

I don't think you can bring fitness into this as he was only on the pitch for 10 minutes so that has nothing to do with fitness.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lucky13 said:
We should have a thread about everyone of our Clubs professional footballers who runs , not forgetting Joe Hart when he catches the ball.
Irony is Balotelli would not of done it. Yet he starts.

Neither would Nasri or Kolarov and he's alledgedly a defender.

Marpleblue69 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lucky13 said:
We should have a thread about everyone of our Clubs professional footballers who runs , not forgetting Joe Hart when he catches the ball.
Irony is Balotelli would not of done it. Yet he starts.

Neither would Nasri or Kolarov and he's allegedly a defender.

YaoMingMeme.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.