Tevez fee agreed

Danamy said:
moomba said:
He'll be at Liverpool or Chelsea IMO, not good news if the scousers are prepared to fork out that much for him. They'd be the favourite if this rumour is true.

No way he'll go to Liverpool there skint and i can't see them raising the funds in other transfers??

The dippers have a quite big kitty apparently and cash from the Keane sale.

Rumor has it the Kuwaiti royal family are still sniffing around them as well.

Will soon find out what the crack is, just glad old bacon face is looking like he will miss out.

bizzbo said:
personally I dont see this as a good sign. seems more like Joorabchian negotiating with utd. if he wasnt likely to stay at the rags why bother publicising this?

Think your spot on here

Marvin said:
How does he differ to Kuyt? Very similar players.

If he wants regular football, he'll come here. He'd be a squad player at Liverpool. Like Keane

he'd be played ahead of Kuyt, I personally think a Tevez Toress partnership would be capable of winning them the league.
Still, hope he ends up here

Marvin said:

If he wants regular football, he'll come here. He'd be a squad player at Liverpool. Like Keane

Tevez is skilled, Kuyt isn't all that skilled.

Tevez plays deep forward/fc, Kuyt plays deep forward/attacking middie

Tevez is pacey. Kuyt isn't.

BlueMo' said:
His wages will tip the balance.
I for one don't really want the ugly little cnut.
We've enough small lads as it is.

why do people keep saying we have to many small players,im sure ive just seen barcelona win champs league with iniesta,xavi,messi

johnwaynebobbet said:
Danamy said:
moomba said:
He'll be at Liverpool or Chelsea IMO, not good news if the scousers are prepared to fork out that much for him. They'd be the favourite if this rumour is true.

No way he'll go to Liverpool there skint and i can't see them raising the funds in other transfers??

quote]

The dippers have no money - Keane's sales netted them nothing. They agreed a fee on the never never and just returned him cancelling the debt. Their US owners are both in meltdown trying to sell their assets in the US (NASCAR teams and the Habs) to raise cash. If they are going to buy Tevez - Alonso will be sold.

Tevez is definitely staying in the North West, so you would assume his next club will be us or the Dippers...2 good reasons...he's just bought a house in Alderley Edge and secondly he's put his kid's name down for a school in Cheadle for next term.

nmc said:
johnwaynebobbet said:
Danamy said:
moomba said:

quote]

The dippers have no money - Keane's sales netted them nothing. They agreed a fee on the never never and just returned him cancelling the debt. Their US owners are both in meltdown trying to sell their assets in the US (NASCAR teams and the Habs) to raise cash. If they are going to buy Tevez - Alonso will be sold.

nmc your spot on the dippers are on the bones of there arse and no way could afford Tevez, even if they did sell Alonso it wouldn't raise enough cash?

zeusbheld said:
Marvin said:

Kuyt scored 11 goals this year, Tevez didn't.

quiet_riot said:
zeusbheld said:
Marvin said:

Kuyt scored 11 goals this year, Tevez didn't.

Kuyt plays every game. Tevez doesn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.