Tevez finally apologises

I'm really impartial to Tevez coming back, just want to WIN the league and let's face guys no matter how we win it Mancini, the team and the club will get little or NO credit at all!!! So I don't give two shits about Carlos returns as long as it's a positive one for City.

Seems to be a lot of people with memory lapses on here. The Tevez of earlier this season was lacklustre and seemed disinterested, he wasn't a regular starter because he couldn't be arsed getting himself 100% fit - In fact his most memorable contributions were the missed penalty against Wigan and the Munich Mutiny, I can't believe anyone wants to welcome him back with open arms.

It would be hypocritical of me to decline or accept the apology (considering my tenure of support hasn't exactly been lengthy) but I certainly believe you can never trust anyone who has played for Man United. Neither do I believe the apology is sincere. I can even understand those who think it could actually dampen any title victory (though I suspect those people will be feeling different when/if the trophy is presented at the Etihad in a couple of months)

Neville Kneville said:
Mancini is the person who decides, not the supporters. If he thinks we're better off with or without Tevez, he is making that decision for the good of the team, not for personal reasons. It's about winning the title, nothing else.
Sums it up for me!

Jesus some short minded impetulant fools on here.

That is NOT Carlos tevez's apology!

That is the clubs official,legal response to the matter.

Anyone who thinks Carlos walked in and either said that word for word or typed it up is a little dumb.

You can guarantee for our club to put that statement out,Carlos tevez fucking grovelled to all beforehand,and Mancini,khaldoon,the team and even the tea lady are happy to accept the apology.

Move on people.

We won.

mad zab said:
arsenalrob said:
Marvin said:
He's a Manchester City player. Why shouldn't we play him? He's been fined and has now apologised. So it's up to the boss now to pick his best team.

Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

Oh! You mean when Rooney handed in a transfer request you clown!

Whatever happens regarding Tevez it is nothing to do with you, so why don't you just jog on!!

Spot on.

Rooney came out and basically said the rags were shite and he wanted out. In the end he decided to stay because they gave him 100k a week more.

But of course 'Sir Alex' would never put up with that.

lancs blue said:
Tevez has blinked first, victory to Mancini.

I still don't think he'll feature unless we get a glut of injuries to the strikers.

I doubt it was a blink so much as a "both sides been in the war room at carrington for the past week divulging a plan to get Tevezs' price back up so we can rid him in the summer and both parties can be happy". Tevez and Mancini haven't even spoken to each other I bet. The timing is funny too isn't it? Right when the media is gonna go on about Chelsea's loss and injuries? Damage Control. I still don't think we will really see him play this year. Maybe a few games at the end of the season when we hopefully have the league bagged up. He's off in the summer no doubt.

Some people want jam on it, understandably so.

However, the club has played a blinder and Tevez has addressed most of the team.

Bobby will see him Thursday and all we need to know is the players have played a big part since flying back from Portugal.

City have never been a stronger club on or off the pitch with this announcement.

Balti said:
mammutly said:
Blue_Rossy said:
100% Spot on.

100% bollox more like.

Does it ever occur to you what the effect this twat waltzing back into the club might be on the team morale.?

The press attention, the effect on the support and how the club is perceived in football generally?

There's an old saying - if it aint broke don't fix it. We're top of the league and Mancini has built a strong successful side without Tevez. We don't need him and he brings a big potential downside. Tevez could end up costing us the title, not winning it.

100% spot on.

Completely agree, however it's Mancini's call (not ours) and what ever he decides fits well with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.