Tevez finally apologises

good. paul scholes refused to play for united once upon a time, then apologied (yes it may have come slightly quicker than carlos'), the rest is history.

let's put this behind us and go win the league

come on citeh

Damocles said:
squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
What a surprise...............
what will this mean to Mancini's position?

He's a Dead Man Walking according to what he's posted.

Mind you, that WAS in February 2010 so who knows?

I find the quote below very interesting when reading the above post, care to explain what you mean, to me and not through someone else would be nice?

Damocles said:
Typically bitchy comment that has become par for the course of those few posters. Can't attack the argument so attack the poster in some vague uncertain terms that doesn't actually say anything. Colour me unsurprised.

DiscoSteve said:
Who cares. If he helps us win the League then I'm happy.

Too many people have gone down the pan on the back of principles and stubbornness. Trust Roberto, he knows what he's doing.

I don't think this has to do with Roberto as much as it does the owners honestly. I think it has to do with getting his value up before the summer. I think Mancini knows the more Tevez is sold for the more money he gets to spend. I think that is the only reason Bobby is going along with this.

Blue_Rossy said:
rickmcfc said:
Well done Tevez, now let's move on and win the league. You will never please most of the moaning and bitter twats on this forum, but most City fans forgive you and the players and manager want you back. Hope you put a shift in between now and May, win us the title then you can move on in the summer. Good luck!

100% Spot on.
You are having a laugh and obviously in the wrong forum?

DJRobb said:
Personally I would prefer him not to play for us again. However, due to legal reasons I suspect he will have to play some part between now and the end of the season. I trust the ownership of our club more today than ever in all the years I have followed City, and, as such, I will support whichever course of action they decide to take.
However, can you imagine a situation in a game, 85 mins on the clock, the sub board goes up in the air, leaving the field, Sergio who gets a huge cheer. Entering the field, Tevez, to silence! No booing, just silence, the fans letting him know what we feel without the need to boo.

THIS.

mad zab said:
arsenalrob said:
Marvin said:
He's a Manchester City player. Why shouldn't we play him? He's been fined and has now apologised. So it's up to the boss now to pick his best team.

Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

Oh! You mean when Rooney handed in a transfer request you clown!

Whatever happens regarding Tevez it is nothing to do with you, so why don't you just jog on!!

the arsenal guy has an opinion, i for one want to hear it.

bluesimon said:
Tbilisi said:
I think him being in the team will just wind opposition fans up at away games and make the task even more hostile for City,play him in the stiffs and fcuk him off end of season.

He is a twat and I would prefer to not win the league than win it with him after that excuse of an apology.

He has made us a laughing stock and he could be our Rodney Marsh.

Are you serious? You would prefer to LOSE THE PREMIERSHIP than have Tevez score the winning goal against the rags to win the premiership or anything similar??

What Tevez did was a disgrace and his apology is purely money motivated. Whilst he is not exactly brassic, he is £9m down and to a rich man, that is still a bitter pill to swallow.

For me, he will be a bench player for the rest of the season, but I have no problem with him coming on as an impact player if Dzeko or Mario lose the plot here and there. Then in the summer, take £20m and waive bye bye.

I don't care how we win the premiership and I would sign Gary Neville out of retirement if it would guarantee a clearance off the goal line.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCRb1U_0YtM[/youtube]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some people want jam on it, understandably so.

However, the club has played a blinder and Tevez has addressed most of the team.

Bobby will see him Thursday and all we need to know is the players have played a big part since flying back from Portugal.

City have never been a stronger club on or off the pitch with this announcement.

Still don't need him around though, mate. The legals have thrashed all this out long before it reached the dressing room. The common sense decision footballwise would have been bye bye Mr T and I think Bobby must have made that clear. It's difficult enough to slot any player into a winning side mid season and this late on, with Tevez's baggage, it's a massive risk to even try.

hilts said:
GXCity said:
arsenalrob said:
Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

And what the fuck has it got to do with you? Reckon there are more pressing things in the football world for you to worry about than Tevez.

doesnt stop him being right though

Eh? So what did Ferguson do with Rooney?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.