Tevez finally apologises

This whole situation has left a bitter taste in my mouth! The only way in my eyes that he will ever be fully taken back by the blues is if he got rid of his snake of an adviser and pleaded with the fans.....which still wouldn't be enough for some of the pricks on here!
The big thing to remember here is that, if or when he plays again it will be bobbys decision! Booing him will be a direct gesture towards Mancini himself!
I for one would never boo a city player on the pitch wearing the treasured blue shirt!
We need to forget this now, concentrate on what could be OUR best season and get behind the whole club to help them out!
Put it to bed for now and deal with the next chapter in the summer without any effect on the progression on the pitch!

Anyone who would rather watch the rags lift the trophy than swallow their pride on Tevez... take a moment to think that over.

Our manager was the most wronged by the Tevez affair. Tevez publicly humiliated him in Munich, and Kia has launched personal attacks in the media on him. If Mancini can accept his apology and move on, you can also. Any blues boo Tevez and give the media a shitstorm on a plate, that's the same mentality as Tevez.

de niro said:
mad zab said:
arsenalrob said:
Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

Oh! You mean when Rooney handed in a transfer request you clown!

Whatever happens regarding Tevez it is nothing to do with you, so why don't you just jog on!!

the arsenal guy has an opinion, i for one want to hear it.

Exactly. He makes sense even if you don't agree with him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some people want jam on it, understandably so.

However, the club has played a blinder and Tevez has addressed most of the team.

Bobby will see him Thursday and all we need to know is the players have played a big part since flying back from Portugal.

City have never been a stronger club on or off the pitch with this announcement.

Spot on sir.

Now if you could just embed a video of "how much is that doggy in the window" you'd win the award for post of the year.!

Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.

I wouldnt trust this fucker with a last minute penalty to win the title thats for sure.

The sooner he fucks of the better. We are doing ok without him.

Apology accepted. If Carlos does return to 'optimum' fitness, and he lives up to his own words of 'I'll have to play better than ever' then how can we not be excited about this? It's like we've signed a world class forward in January for our run-in to the end of the season. I won't be applauding Carlos when he steps onto the pitch, but I'd never boo a player in a blue shirt.
He scores 7/8 goals and we win the league who's going to complain? not me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.