Tevez finally apologises

To the Tevez Lovers,he claimed he would never set foot in Manchester ever again nor play again for us,so he has backed down.
To the Tevez Haters,Bobby said he would never play for City again,unless an apology was forthcoming.So at this moment in time Bobby appears to have won the battle and hopefully the war.
Personally I do not feel that the apology has gone far enough but if its OK with the Owner,The Board,The Players and most importantly the Manager,then who are we to argue with.
One thing is clear for all to see,its definately splitting the fans on which decision is the best.
For the rest of us,myself included,who are sitting on the fence,if he is selected and he shows he`s 100% fully committed to our cause,then he may just about sway us.
Time will tell.

lancs blue said:
Tevez has blinked first, victory to Mancini.

I still don't think he'll feature unless we get a glut of injuries to the strikers.
He won't feature until he's fit, and he's just had 3 months away from the control of the clubs fitness experts (in fact 5 months since he played a game), he'll be weeks (even months) away from full fitness, yet he will expect to start on Saturday. In my opinion he'll be "off" again before he's become fit enough to start.

The biggest plus in all this is that Manchester City have won the battle, having played it all very well since he started it all in Munich, it was a very important battle to win.

To get a full backing I think he should apologise on Saturday with a mic, although we've got a league to focus on now :)

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
squirtyflower said:
what will this mean to Mancini's position?

He's a Dead Man Walking according to what he's posted.

Mind you, that WAS in February 2010 so who knows?

I find the quote below very interesting when reading the above post, care to explain what you mean, to me and not through someone else would be nice?

Damocles said:
Typically bitchy comment that has become par for the course of those few posters. Can't attack the argument so attack the poster in some vague uncertain terms that doesn't actually say anything. Colour me unsurprised.
i was asking a genuine question re Mancini because of something you or Tolmie posted awhile back regarding a possible Tevez return
i'm not interested in the Mancini in/out arguments that erupt on here regularly

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.
Not apologised to anybody for anything. Just a vague, general apology to anybody that might be passing-by.

Bollocks.

Of course he has.if he hadn't the club wouldn't have released that statement.

Ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.