Tevez finally apologises

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.
Not apologised to anybody for anything. Just a vague, general apology to anybody that might be passing-by.

It might be an apology to his caddy and his golfing mates in South America, he feels like he's let them down on returning to England?

de niro said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.

he hasn't aplogised to anyone, kia has, only because he now has damaged goods.
he wants his value back up.

From the OS,

Carlos Tevez has today apologised to all concerned for his recent conduct.

The striker returned to the football club last Tuesday, following a three month absence from duties, without permission.

Carlos said, “I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

Carlos has also withdrawn his appeal against the Club’s finding of gross misconduct which was due to be heard by a Premier League panel in the coming days.

He has since begun a training program designed to return him to optimum fitness.

rastus said:
Pam said:
Not apologised to anybody for anything. Just a vague, general apology to anybody that might be passing-by.
“I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”
I refer you to my previous statement.

Mikecini said:
de niro said:
Pam said:

he hasn't aplogised to anyone, kia has, only because he now has damaged goods.
he wants his value back up.

From the OS,

Carlos Tevez has today apologised to all concerned for his recent conduct.

The striker returned to the football club last Tuesday, following a three month absence from duties, without permission.

Carlos said, “I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

Carlos has also withdrawn his appeal against the Club’s finding of gross misconduct which was due to be heard by a Premier League panel in the coming days.

He has since begun a training program designed to return him to optimum fitness.

lol.

Pam said:
I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence.

Re: Reception for Tevez

bluebc said:
How do you see it going, i`ll clap him on as he`s wearing the shirt.
You`re going to get your idiots shouting how they feel, but how many people are going to be abusing him, is the atmosphere going to turn ugly with blues having a go at blues in the stands,is the hostile reception going to be so bad it`ll immediately have an affect on tevez`s performance ?

I don't think people booing Tevez will affect his performance, he knows he has to put a decent shift in if he wants clubs to be after him in the summer. I personally won't clap/boo/cheer him until he has won my respect by banging in a couple of goals or assisting in goals

Re: Reception for Tevez

bluebc said:
How do you see it going, i`ll clap him on as he`s wearing the shirt.
You`re going to get your idiots shouting how they feel, but how many people are going to be abusing him, is the atmosphere going to turn ugly with blues having a go at blues in the stands,is the hostile reception going to be so bad it`ll immediately have an affect on tevez`s performance ?

I can imagine arguments erupting all over the place, I'll be defending Carlos against any abuse he receives, it's a great boost for the team, I for one can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.