Tevez finally apologises

Pam said:
Another victory for Bobby.

Yup. This whole thing, providing it's plain sailing from here on in, which you'd think everyone involved has now thoroughly learnt not to fuck with management should be, this is fantastic news for the club, regardless of your thoughts on Tevez.

Realistically, he's not going to be match fit for another few weeks/month, by which point he may have a cameo role in seeing us through till the end of the season but very little more. It's not going to have the sort of impact as him being our main man again and relying on everything to channel through him into the back of the net. The important victory here is Mancini's, not us having Tevez's skills once more at our disposal (though it's hardly a fork in the eye either :p).

That said, and call me easy, but if he's ready to go and play for the club again, then with the apology I'm happy to support him. We should now all be on the same side, pushing in the same direction to winning the league.

city stew said:

Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

Rob a lot of city fans will agree that Tevez is a bad Apple OFF the pitch but the **** is a fab footballer and if there is a Oz of truth in what he says and is ready to right the mess he has caused .. as a blue ill support who ever is on the pitch If he plays and if sorry WHEN he scores ill be shouting bobbys name not tevezs name ... Football is about winning and that's all that matters ... Am I happy Tevez is back ?? No but I'm a fan of city nothing more you or I say is gonna change the situation ..
If you are quoting Alan Green, then hang your head in shame.

rastus said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Pam said:
Has he apologised to Bobby? Or the players? Or the fans? Or the club as a whole? I haven't got time to read 20 pages of this to find out.
Not apologised to anybody for anything. Just a vague, general apology to anybody that might be passing-by.
“I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

you have obviously never heard a genuine apology if you think that was one

[quote="Blue Haze"]Anyone who would rather watch the rags lift the trophy than swallow their pride on Tevez... take a moment to think that over.

Our manager was the most wronged by the Tevez affair. Tevez publicly humiliated him in Munich, and Kia has launched personal attacks in the media on him. If Mancini can accept his apology and move on, you can also. Any blues boo Tevez and give the media a shitstorm on a plate, that's the same mentality as Tevez.[/quote]

Great point too, just imagine that big cheesy grin on the face of Sir Alex and Rooney, avoiding that would be enough for me to forgive almost anything.

Blue Haze said:
Anyone who would rather watch the rags lift the trophy than swallow their pride on Tevez... take a moment to think that over.

Our manager was the most wronged by the Tevez affair. Tevez publicly humiliated him in Munich, and Kia has launched personal attacks in the media on him. If Mancini can accept his apology and move on, you can also. Any blues boo Tevez and give the media a shitstorm on a plate, that's the same mentality as Tevez.

Couldn't disagree more - swallowing ones pride has nothing to do with it, he simply doesn't deserve to be involved in what could be a historic season, we come up short then it's those players who will feel it along with us fans, he couldn't give 2 fucks, he's here because of legal ramifications and to put himself back in the window, the thought of him tainting another picture with a trophy in it leaves me sick!

We got here as a team without him, let's finish it without the prick!

adrianr said:
Pam said:
Another victory for Bobby.

Yup. This whole thing, providing it's plain sailing from here on in, which you'd think everyone involved has now thoroughly learnt not to fuck with management should be, this is fantastic news for the club, regardless of your thoughts on Tevez.

Realistically, he's not going to be match fit for another few weeks/month, by which point he may have a cameo role in seeing us through till the end of the season but very little more. It's not going to have the sort of impact as him being our main man again and relying on everything to channel through him into the back of the net. The important victory here is Mancini's, not us having Tevez's skills once more at our disposal (though it's hardly a fork in the eye either :p).

That said, and call me easy, but if he's ready to go and play for the club again, then with the apology I'm happy to support him. We should now all be on the same side, pushing in the same direction to winning the league.

This M8

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
Damocles said:
He's a Dead Man Walking according to what he's posted.

Mind you, that WAS in February 2010 so who knows?

I find the quote below very interesting when reading the above post, care to explain what you mean, to me and not through someone else would be nice?

Damocles said:
Typically bitchy comment that has become par for the course of those few posters. Can't attack the argument so attack the poster in some vague uncertain terms that doesn't actually say anything. Colour me unsurprised.

Lol ! You booked marked that post for times like this !

Practice what you preach springs to mind, i'm saving the Strawman for a rainy day ;-)

He can stick that where the monkey puts his nuts.The whole campaign could have imploded thanks to him and his mate Kia wanting another payday.Thanks to Bobby and the boys it didn't.If playing him gets him out the door in the summer so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.